[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making america great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Making america great again?
>>
File: Fuu.jpg (19 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Fuu.jpg
19 KB, 640x360
Is Donald Trump going to make anime real?
>>
>>25121528
Let's call it the United Flyover States of America
>>
>>25121557
East coast is still there
>>
>>25121528
how are we gonna explain the world's largest rectangular lake to future generations
>>
>>25121528
Why don't we keep Colorado and just kick out all the California transplants and throw them back in California before we sink it? Nice map though.
>>
File: dwayne.jpg (621 KB, 2100x2803) Image search: [Google]
dwayne.jpg
621 KB, 2100x2803
>all this Cali hate and jelly
>>
>>25121583
Youre a state with 4000 geniuses and 35 million spics
>>
>>25121583

>being jealous of someone who has to live in CuCkifornia

Literally Reddit: the state.

I would pay money NOT to live there.
>>
>>25121633
It's not as bad as it's made out to be, but I want out nonetheless. It's too Chad-y here, even if you're normal for the rest of the country people act like you're an autistic robot if you're not turbochad.

The PNW sounds nice and I've liked Seattle when I've visited.
>>
>>25121624
>living in the spic areas

>>25121633
>being a poorfag
>>
File: southwillriseagain.jpg (171 KB, 575x386) Image search: [Google]
southwillriseagain.jpg
171 KB, 575x386
hmmz idk I kinda like this
>>
i feel physically disgusted anytime i'm in Southern California. it reeks of garbage everywhere you go and people are so unsightly and unhinged that you constantly have this feeling that you need to leave.

people walk around LA like they're shooting a movie, it's ridiculous, hate that place.
>>
File: did someone say frosting.png (111 KB, 495x398) Image search: [Google]
did someone say frosting.png
111 KB, 495x398
>>25121633
If Cali could charge you taxes for not being there, they would
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.