[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Star Wars is fucking feminist grrrl power propaganda, wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
File: sw1.png (538 KB, 828x1176) Image search: [Google]
sw1.png
538 KB, 828x1176
>Star Wars is fucking feminist grrrl power propaganda, wtf I hate this world
>>
>>25121445
>Caring that much about stupid fairy tale.
Who the fuck cares. You all need to grow up a tiny bit. Anime is fucking better than this shit. And i'm not even anime fan.
>>
>>25121499
>Who the fuck cares. You all need to grow up a tiny bit.

the millions of normies who will see it and who will be brainwashed into being even MORE feminist
>>
>>25121445
>completely missing the point that she's the least interesting character in the movie
>refusing to see that she's a mary sue in everyway and therefore far less engaging and relatable than she could be

>giving a fuck at all about this 4/10 marvel copy and paste
>>
>>25121445
The media said the same thing about the new mad max film calling it "feminist film of the decade". There was nothing "empowering" for women in mad max. It made all women sex slaves except for the one armed chick who constantly got her ass kicked every time she got in a fight without guns.
>>
File: liberals.jpg (381 KB, 3000x1987) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
381 KB, 3000x1987
>>25121513
And you care about them? Why the fuck? They will be anyway. They are retards. You should stop giving a fuck, just like me.
>>
>>25121445
>director decides to have a female character, not for pandering or progressive reasons
>progressives say that more movies should have progresive messages like this
>non-progressives hate it and claim it's propaganda.
>>
>>25121445

>they post the bait
>you keep biting
>they see its working
>they keep throwing out more bait

Stop.

It's really that easy, just stop.
>>
Lol. Worst of all it's not even propaganda in any way. There have been many powerfull female jedi and sith throughout the story, yet only when nerds became a normie thing they go all wild about it. On one side you have stormniggers claiming it's racemixing jewry, while on the other side you have obnoxious SJW claiming it's their work. I mean come on people you have huge larva shaped aliena with tentacles coming from their fucking head throughout the movies, but now you make a big deal of it? Of course, dumb normies, since everyone is a nerd and a gamer now xdd
>>
Star Wars should've been consigned to the dustbin 30+ years ago. Millions of full grown men getting excited over a fucking Disney movie.

Autism-core cinema at its finest and all it does is line the pockets of Lucas with all the shitty merchandise you aspies can't help but collect
>>
>>25121445
The only thing that bugged me is that it seemed like they had a script, then thought "Oh shit, this movie is too white and non-progressive! Make that character black! What, storm troopers are clones? Then it's a special type or something, just make it happen!"

Still much better than I expected tbqh
>>
>>25121598
agreed with this anon
who gives a fuck lol
/pol/ try hards need to drop out already
>>
File: 1393154391093.gif (435 KB, 304x144) Image search: [Google]
1393154391093.gif
435 KB, 304x144
>>25121707
>Millions of full grown men getting excited over a fucking Disney movie

And this is different from any other Disney movie how?
>>
>>25121759
Stormtroopers aren't clones.
>>
lol
you all complain about SJW and women being unrestrained in their hypergamous sluttery these days ... but when it comes to the feminist propaganda behind it, you're suddenly like "who cares, shrug"
>>
The truth about Finn is that he is as nigger as it gets.

>Abandons everything he is taught from childhood
>The instant he sees a girl he tries to lie and cheat his way in his pants
>A coward before the magical movie moment of waking up his hero powers of bravery
>>
>>25121934
*googles it*

Well I'll be goddamned...
>>
>>25122030
Plus even if they where your argument wouldn't hold water as the clones weren't white.

I'm not an SJW by any means but I didn't see anything "progressive" in the film.

There's been female Jedi and niggers in the EU for years.
>>
File: 1407361021294.png (34 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1407361021294.png
34 KB, 640x400
>>25121598
This is the correct outlook to have in the current situation.
>>
>>25121986
this was the biggest spoiler
now i know i won't like that character and it's not looking good for these characters. they all just look like shit to me, i've had trouble liking any Star Wars characters over the years.
the only guy i could ever like was Yoda and before that it was Obi-Wan and that's just for their sage-like wisdom.

Darth Maul didn't even have lines and he's the best character.
>>
>>25122049
>I'm not an SJW by any means but I didn't see anything "progressive" in the film.

>heroes are black guy, hispanic guy, white woman
>woman is the main hero, and of course she's mastered everything from the start without even getting any training
>villains are all white men, even the ultimate evil alien is white as snow
>full-on space nazi rally
>one of the old white male heroes from the original series has been killed off; the other went into hiding out of shame
>robed white man attacking the black man and white woman in the woods with a lightsaber that resembles a burning cross
Most people don't even notice propaganda because they've already internalized certain ideologies as just being "normal" or "progresssive".
>>
>>25122049
My mistake about the clones was the only thing I thought was them trying to "progressify" things. Look at it from my initial flawed view about thinking all troopers were Jango Clones and it seems off. With me being wrong, there is nothing else that seems out of place.
>>
>>25122099
Dude, you need to calm your shit.

I mean, it's 2015. Come on.
>>
File: 1446602898628.gif (722 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1446602898628.gif
722 KB, 245x245
>>25122099
>villains are all white men, even the ultimate evil alien is white as snow

So just like the other six episodes?

>full-on space nazi rally

The Empire has always been based on WW1-WW2 Germany.

>heroes are black guy, hispanic guy, white woman

So just like RoTJ but without the spic.

>robed white man attacking the black man and white woman in the woods with a lightsaber that resembles a burning cross

It's based off an ancient design iirc.

>woman is the main hero, and of course she's mastered everything from the start without even getting any training

I'll agree that was bullshit, but it is heavily implied that she was a youngling Jedi before being abandoned on Jakku.
>>
>>25122154

>having a .gif like that already saved

opinion discarded
>>
>>25122154
>So just like the other six episodes?

In the other six episodes, all the major heroes were also white. Replacing the white male heroes with a black man and a white woman while also making all of the villains white men puts things in a much different context.

>>25122154
>So just like RoTJ but without the spic.

The main heroes of ROTJ were two white men and a white woman. You could argue that 2 of the 3 are jewish, but they're perceived as white by the general audience.

>It's based off an ancient design iirc.

Yeah, ancient KKK design.
>>
>>25122242

>The main heroes of ROTJ were two white men and a white woman. You could argue that 2 of the 3 are jewish, but they're perceived as white by the general audience.

Forgetting Lando? He helped blow up the second Death Star.
>>
File: 1424350991047.gif (301 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
1424350991047.gif
301 KB, 400x230
>>25122242
The only reason for the lightsaber to look like a cross is toys. You can't sell the same Vader/Sidious/Dooku straight red lightsabers again, everyone has them.

But this completely NEW design on the other hand...
>>
File: 1445631455027.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1445631455027.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>25122154

such a gif
on r9k
ugh...

>back to tumblr it goes
>>
File: 1446646814878.jpg (197 KB, 497x666) Image search: [Google]
1446646814878.jpg
197 KB, 497x666
>>25122435
>Implying I didn't use it to trigger autistic virgins on /r9k/
>Implying it's not from my /pol/ folder
>>
I saw it yesterday, while they new female jedi WAS interesting, there was no character development. It was all wasted on the nigger. So we have no idea what not-rei wants, what her goals are, why she's so skilled at mechanics, why she's so skilled with the force, anything. She's not even a 2 dimensional character (which I would have preferred), she just has no character at all besides being lestrongindependentwoman.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (76 KB, 805x351) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
76 KB, 805x351
>>25121445
37f823
>>
>>25121445
I wich back to the time a movie was something to enjoy and not to propose ideology on it's the third reich and the easten block all over again.
Fckn Feminazis
>>
>>25122502
>she just has no character at all besides being lestrongindependentwoman.

...and young women, after having been brainwashed, turn out to be exactly like that: no character at all despite thinking to be lestrongindependentwoman: "DONT HOLD MY HAND!"

>Just be a tall, dominant high status Chad! But don't hold my hand ... in PUBLIC.
>>
>>25121445
What you linked is an after-the-fact article about a movie that didn't even consider the concept of feminism once in its writing and filming and instead just wrote a movie. The article isn't saying Star Wars was written with feminism in mind, just that the girl-power crowd can be happy with it because it happened to feature strong females.

All it really is is a thinly veiled advertisement for the movie trying to market it to the very few markets the movie doesn't already appeal to. It's called sponsored content. Disney doesn't give a fuck about feminism, they just want the people who do care about SJW bullshit to also spend their money on the movie and brainwash them into thinking the movie is some kind of victory for their cause somehow.
>>
I haven't seen the movie but from everyone's description it sounds like its a movie about an autist from /r9k/ going sith in a world of race mixing and feminism. Is this a beta uprising movie in disguise?
>>
File: 2015-12-20 15_24_08-J-DAR.png (305 KB, 813x393) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20 15_24_08-J-DAR.png
305 KB, 813x393
>>25121445
oy gevalt desu
>>
File: 1450355404241.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
1450355404241.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2400
>>25122881

Pretty much this, yes.

The autist white kid (and some old white men) against le strong independent womyn and her funny, harmless dindu sidekick.

And the cuckball, of course.
>>
>>25122881
>>25122967
Nobody but autists and SJWs care what gender and race any of the characters are. George Lucas himself is married to a black chick and allowed Samuel L Jackson to actually portray a role that isn't an angry black man.
>>
>>25123009

You'd need to be a retarded autist to knowingly pay to watch propaganda against your own race.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.