[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I be homeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
So I have literally fucking nothing and I can't feel happiness. I can't even care about Christmas I don't even want shit. I have no friends and never go out and do shit and no one here likes me. I live in the middle of nowhere with there is literally L I T E R A L L Y no jobs. I've been looking for 2 years and nothing and now I have a giant gap in my employment. I'm so depressed I don't want to get out of bed evert day I just try falling back asslep until I can't then I just sigh wake up and try to find a way to mooch drugs off what few friends I do have. My parents are poor like really really poor. My house is the most depressing environment I can imagine. There's nothing but fields in every direction I drive in for hours and its killing me. I'm 23 and I can't wait for q job anymore. My friend said he could help me get one and he sounded all cool all about it and was helping me then the next day he barely responded then he's saying you can apply but they probably will say they're not hiring whatever the fuck that means. For some reason people here will act like like they like me then don't the next day. All I want is to live in a big city and its so expensive I'd have to be homeless there anyway so I might as well just do it.

I don't care about video games or girls or anything anymore I'm just completely numb its like all I want is drugs and to die. Literally all I want is to live in a big city. I hate how things work out here with these little redneck groups isolated from the world with no clue how to behave or act and I'm sick of small groups and knowing people everywhere I go.
>>
>>25121276
stick in the keys and drive.

it might just be some kind of cliche but i say it's worth a shot. you can realize how fucking awful the city is and move back home and be /comfy/

NOTHING TO LOSE. LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.

I WANT TO QUIT MY JOB
>>
Why not move into some not so big city where you can actually live with smaller wage?
>>
Big cities are the only place worth living

>>25121305
I don't have a car
>>
>>25121351
Walk nigga
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.