[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1425691166854.gif (100 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1425691166854.gif
100 KB, 200x200
So I think I might be a chad to some degree so I understand if you hate me, but only you guys will listen.
>be college sophomore
>move into co-ed house/dorm hybrid
>decide to date chubby blonde 6/10 next door down
>lose virginity to her
>we have fun for a the year
>stay together over summer
>come back have 21st b day
>of ask about our future a few weeks later, seems to want to break up
>go along with it, dont fight it break up, think she made up her mind
>get application denied to college of business at my school
>realise I must transfer schools
>going to be 500 miles away
>meet QT 3.14 in new room in house
>literal 8.5/10
>both single, start talking a lot
>makes now ex-gf jelly
>whatever bitch you ended it
>fast forward 2 months
>ex gf tells me she has cancer
>is why she broke up with me
>didn't want to affect my decision to leave
>feel kinda bad
>last night in dorm fuck QT next door
>wish I could stay with her, wish I didn't have to leave current school
>feel really bad about leaving a girl with cancer and then fucking someone else I cannot realisrically be in a relationship with
That's my life RN. Thanks, as if you care.
>>
>>25121063
You're a Chad.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT
>>
No one dies of cancer these days OP
Shes using it to anchor you down
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.