[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disaster of a prom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 500x667
Hey guys, I haven't been on this forum since Spring, so it's nice to be back (however brief it will be). Basically, I went to a Christmas prom last night. It was a disaster.
>Be me
>18 years old
>Bit fat, but well proportioned
>Never had a girlfriend
>In a small friend group (about 12 people)
>3 guys, rest girls
>Only one who is not in a relationship of some kind
>Really like this particular girl in the group
>We get on so well, like the chemistry between us is so great. It's effortless
>Few weeks before Christmas ball
>Me and her are alone in the 'sixth form lounge'
>We start talking about prom
>She is hinting that she'd like to go with me
>I ask her to be my date
>She says yes
>Unbelievably happy, I couldn't wipe the grin off my face for like a week
>I had never been so happy in my life, like I genuinely thought to myself "wow, looks like things are finally starting to pick up for me"
>Extremely excited for prom
>Fast forward to the night
>I go to her house, all nervous and shit with a bottle of prosecco in my hand- all whilst still being excited
>Have a nice time at her house, eventually go to prom
>We sit at a table, have a few drinks, as you do
>She starts moving away from me- sits opposite end of table
>At this point I felt like shit. I felt she didn't want to spend time with me at all
>Go to bar and buy a drink
>Sit back at the table, really upset
>Everybody in friend group asking if I'm okay
>Start breaking down crying
>"Why doesn't my date want to spend time with me?" I say to myself several times
>Friends don't know how to respond so just leave me
>Date is very drunk at this point, way too drunk
>I stop crying, focus on looking after her (I'm drunk too)
>I sit next to her, lean against her and say stuff like 'I like you so much, would you go to prom with me?' (I don't remember what she responded)
>Eventually ask her 'Hey, can I kiss you?' (I know. Most beta thing I could have done)
>She responds "I'm a lesbian"
>I go "That's what they always say"
>>
She goes off somewhere
>I move back to the table we were originally at
>About half an hour later she comes back
>Starts sitting on my lap and bouncing on it
>Feels good, but too upset to really live in the moment
>She gets off and stands up
>6'7", huge guy (quite fat, but he has never had the ladies)
>My date thinks this guy is a huge creep and doesn't like him whatsoever
>She goes in to lean to kiss him
>I lunge out of my sit and push him back, shouting "No! No! Please don't! No! Back off! She's my date!" (I am 5'10")
>He goes off somewhere
>She sits back down at the table
>I'm there having a panic attack
>Breathing heavily so rapidly, I thought I was going to have a heart attack
>Security takes me outside since people were saying that I wanted to fight him
>Try to explain my situation
>Get back in
>Find out my friends phoned her parents to take her home
>Upset at this point, but relieved at the same time
>Drunken me then tries to get her sober and stuff
>I made sure she couldn't go off somewhere, so whilst this was all happening I was venting to her about the night
>She drops "I'm so sorry" a few times
>Eventually her mum comes and takes her home
>Sorted
>I'm still very upset as she spent virtually no time with me
>A few friends come up to me later in the evening
>"She made out with him about 20 minutes before you broke up the kiss in front of you"
>"She told me that part of the reason she agreed to go with you was because she felt a bit sorry for you"
>Literally devastated, I really wanted to kill myself at this point
>Extremely confused as well, because she had been very flirty with me for a while as well (and exclusively with me)
>Can't get over her without ditching my friend group

Do you want to know the worst part of it all? I still love her and I am still hopeful something will happen in the future. Blindly optimistic? Yes. But that's the only way I can cope at the moment.
>>
File: 1410380763341.jpg (43 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1410380763341.jpg
43 KB, 612x612
>Love
Get yourself the fuck together, Opie. You're in highschool. The things that happen there only matter if you dwell on them too much; it's time to stop giving a fuck about these people.
>>
File: 1450438410502.jpg (391 KB, 500x994) Image search: [Google]
1450438410502.jpg
391 KB, 500x994
pic related is closer to the truth than your pic OP
>>
>>25120963
>I still love her
>love
Kill yourself
>>
>>25121016
Yeah, I understand that. I think I may have exaggerated when I said that I 'love' her
>>
I just wanted to vent a bit, that's all.
>>
>>25120957
>Fucking going to prom
That was your first mistake faggot.
>>
I feel sorry for you, OP. But high-school is not infinite, just bite your way through it and forget about her
>>
>>25120957
If you're only in 6th form just let her go and wait til you get to Uni.

Plenty more and better opportunities to get your dick wet.
>>
>>25121323
This, op. You're still young so just focus on your attitude and outlook, try being someone you'd date. Also if your friends saw it happen maybe they're on your side, and they know how slutty she is. Who knows, maybe they'll even introduce you to some single friends? I wish I had friends
Also sorry your "oneitis" was such a ho, a lot of them are at that age and some never outgrow it but if you come here, expect women hate lol.
>>
I didn't even go to prom, too far down the hole by this point.

I went to another dance when I was a sophmore and a girl I kind of liked literally dragged me onto the dance floor and was rubbing her ass all over my crotch, and yet somehow I was so awkward and embarassed that I kind of took off after the song and never talked to her again. What a fucking retard.
>>
>>25120963
I know these feelings dude. You're emotionally trapped, it's a real bad place to be and it gives her an endless amount of power to destroy you with and she does not sound trustworthy enough to have that power. You need to bail, even if you end up with her you will just end up hating yourself for it because of the way she has treated you and will likely treat you. Run Forrest, run.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.