[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some normie once told me that chad was gonna cuck me i aint the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-20-02-38-44-1109031403.jpg (5 KB, 217x144) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20-02-38-44-1109031403.jpg
5 KB, 217x144
some normie once told me
that chad was gonna cuck me
i aint the sharpest cuck in the shed
she was looking kinda plump with that dick up in her butt
and dumb slut written
....on her forehead....
>>
>>25120782
Pics of the plump sloot?
>>
Well, chad made her start cumming and she didn't stop cumming
I got a hard on and my precum was running
I realised being a cuck is fun, its hot when chads cum dribbles out her bum
>>
So much of cum
Poo poo pee pee
Seeing plump slut running pantless down main street
No youll be cuck even if u didnt know
The chads dick is gonna always show
>>
10/10 thread, really.
>>
Funny shit familia
>>
>>25120782
YOU CANT PUT KEK TWICE IN THE REAL SONG THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT WORDS REEEEE
>>
>>25120782
bumping for potential senpai
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.