[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that magical time of day (9 pm to 1 am) where you believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1429793789051.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
1429793789051.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1728
>that magical time of day (9 pm to 1 am) where you believe anything is possible tomorrow
>as I left the uni library (I was in late because I didn't do any work today) I check out SICP and history of western philosophy by bertrand russell
>previously in the day I took out a short introduction to plato and his complete works
>I'm sure I can meaningfully go through it all while getting good grades as a chemical engineering student
>also while reading everything else in picrelated
>also while learning spanish, going to the gym 4 times a week and jogging 2 to 3 times a week

All of it is possible if I stay off of 4chan. I will definitely not lose motivation on page 3 of the apology as I realise that I don't enjoy it and that it's the weekend and everyone else at my uni is living the university fuckfest dream. I'm sure this will all be rewarding in some sort of way.
>>
>John Green in first column
Off to lit my nigga
>>
File: 1450611834527.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1450611834527.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25120738
>9 pm to 1 am
There's something magical about those hours. It's the time when my creativity is at its highest.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.