[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what do you guys do for a living/are pursuing as a career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: fsqN4dh.jpg (97 KB, 1080x1299) Image search: [Google]
fsqN4dh.jpg
97 KB, 1080x1299
So, what do you guys do for a living/are pursuing as a career? I'm a worthless NEET wizard and I really need ideas on how to get my life together. I've been thinking about IT or nursing, or maybe welding to avoid school.
>>
File: image.png (385 KB, 383x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
385 KB, 383x500
I'm a psych nurse. Nursing school was p easy
>>
>>25120402
are you a male? Do you enjoy it and can see yourself doing it for life? Does it pay enough? How often are you drug tested?
>>
>>25120384

Im in the same boat as you, I did nursing for a year til it stressed me the fuck out and i wanted to fucking kill myself so i dropped out, 3 years later and im still like you OP
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x450
>>25120419
I'm a girl. I like it a lot, I've wanted to be a nurse specializing in psychiatric care since I was in highschool. I can see myself doing it for life, but not as a floor nurse- I want to contribute to the field of mental health from an administrative role/get my doctorate and orchestrate patient care. It pays pretty well- I'm 6 months out of school and make $27/hr. Not a lot considering my rent is ridiculous because of my location (FL).
I've only been drug tested once. You really should t be tested unless there's reason to suspect you're using
>>
>>25120482
thanks for the info. I bet you're nice and qt irl too. Any catty drama n shit? How are male nurses treated, if there are any?
>>
OP I'm a former wizard. I recently started the preqs for nursing (anatomy/physiology/microbio).

Feels just fine 2bh. We robots have all the freedom in the world.
>>
>>25120556
Thanks senpai. YES god- a few of the other female nurses talk shit about me and steer me into the wrong direction at times (being new and all) because women suck so I try to work on weekends when the other nurses are more chill/they're treated like anyone else, I prefer them over the girls, but nurses really do eat their young
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.