[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up badly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: King of autism.jpg (154 KB, 801x599) Image search: [Google]
King of autism.jpg
154 KB, 801x599
>Be me 20 yrs old haven't had sex in about 10 months
>Went out last night first night of christmas holidays to get drunk
>Not many girl end up talking to a MILF in her 40's I ask her for cigarettes as an excuse to talk
>End of the night she asks me back to her house
>Make out a little on the way
>Say before anything I really need to piss
>Use toilet but break sink by pulling tap too hard
>She also loses her tobacco
>She doesn't care will still fuck me
>End up in bed both naked I go down on her but can't get hard we stop for a minute
>She wants the D .jpeg
>Sucks me off as hard as she can
>Get really hard throw her on her back and fuck her
>Fucking for about 30 seconds everything going well can't possibly go wrong now
>Say to her "How does it feel fucking a boy half your age"
>She tells me to stop and GTFO
>Walk home and realise what happened
>>
>>25120329

Pretty impressive anon, I can't recall saying anything that would measure up to that.
>>
>>25120329
get fucked normie scum
>>
>>25120329
but why was she mad, she was a haggard looking 25yo maybe?
>>
>>25120329
>She tells me to stop and GTFO
>I did
First mistake, listening to a woman. They never know what they want, most of them are insanely turned on by men who ignore them and their requests. Women are barely conscious.
>>
>>25120437
Do this one easy step to be a felon!
>>
>>25120450
virgin detected

virgin alert
>>
>>25120329
>How does it feel fucking a boy half your age
Alpha as fuck.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.