[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never want to have children, and though I think about pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: o-TIME-COVER-facebook[1].jpg (548 KB, 1536x2032) Image search: [Google]
o-TIME-COVER-facebook[1].jpg
548 KB, 1536x2032
I never want to have children, and though I think about pussy a lot, would probably be to scared to actually have sex... the only 100% effective contraception is abstinence.

I don't get why other people are so bitter about being "virgins," sure its sexually frustrating, but never having to worry about getting a woman pregnant is a huge relief that far outweighs the negative feelings of lifelong celibacy.
>>
>>25120048
I want to have a child but not a wife.
I wanna be the male version of virgin mary.
>inb4 mpreg bullshit, I just can't imagine myself living with a real woman.
>>
>>25120081
Will you adopt?
>>
Got a kid but no partner. Kind of fucked myself on that one, single dad is a hard angle to sell.
>>
>>25120048
The problem with these "le childfree adulthood xddd" articles is that they ignore that the closest thing to a 'purpose' in your life is reproduction. You have evolved over milennia for no other purpose, descended from forebears with no other selected characteristic, than the urge to reproduce.

Personally I feel a greater urge towards adoption because I'm such a pessimist that I feel like bringing a child into this world is sentencing a being first into creation, then into the knowledge of pain and suffering. But for me, I feel (for the past few years, at least, who knows if it'll change) that adoption would fill that urge to reproduce without the guilt of having brought a child into a potentially dark world.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.