[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get /fit/ as fuck >still can't ever take off my shirt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: d.png (322 KB, 700x406) Image search: [Google]
d.png
322 KB, 700x406
>get /fit/ as fuck
>still can't ever take off my shirt because of acne scars
>>
>>25119991
post routine, diet and roids
>>
>>25119991
>down to 180 from 250
>still have gross hangy belly
>feel like i look exactly the same in the mirror

when surgery is the only option it's time to give up and find a hobby
>>
>>25119991
my chad bro takes his shirt off all the time and he is covered in surgical and stretch marks
>>
>>25120012
>>still have gross hangy belly
like loose skin or fat?

if fat, it means you didn't build any muscle you dweeb
>>
>>25119991
FUCKING HELL. I know this feel too well.
No tank tops either. I'm going to a dermatologist soon.
>>
>>25119991
How bad are they? If they aren't too overt nobody will notice, senpai.
>>
>Doesn't even have acne anymore
>Thinks he has a right to complain

I'll drown you in pus normie.
>>
File: image1.png (128 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
image1.png
128 KB, 579x523
>>25119991
scars are cute OP, don't deny yourself the reward of all that hard work because of something insignificant.
>>
>>25120497
They don't look too bad from a distance but if you get close to me, I look like a plucked chicken. Just a shitton of white bumps all over my shoulders and back.
>>
>>25120528
I had to go on accutane to get rid of them. Worst six months of my whole fucking life.
>>
Same problem desu
>>
>>25120557
Cry me a river bitch. Why don't you go to to /fit/ and talk about dicks you're in the wrong neighbourhood today fuccboiey.
>>
>>25119991
post pic
bloxbloxbloxxxx
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.