[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gee anon, why'd you get me a beer THIS BIG?! You think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: nico.jpg (84 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
nico.jpg
84 KB, 720x720
>Gee anon, why'd you get me a beer THIS BIG?! You think I'm an alcoholic or something? ha ha ha
>>
>>25119856
I didn't choose the size of the mug
Ask the waiter or something, Jesus Stacy. Stop trying to be funny all the time
>>
>>25119856

HOW BIG IS YOUR BEER?
>>
>>25119856
That's a big beer.
>>
>>25119856
How else am I supposed to get you to fuck me? ha ha ha
>>
More is better, right? Come on, this is America!
>>
>>25119877
Is it like the ocean ?!
>>
>>25119856
If you could take a dick as big as Demarcus' the other then you can drink this beer fucking hell
You're the worst gf ever
>>
>awkwardly stare until her smile is gone and spend the rest of the evening in silence
>post on r9k that all women are sluts who only want Chad because of his looks and personality doesn't matter, I have a great personality
>>
>>25119856
I'm an alcoholic and I want you to get sick after half of it, then offer the rest to me so that I get more drunk and thus enjoy your company.

You don't want me to get sober, do you?
>>
File: 1449237041273.jpg (225 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
1449237041273.jpg
225 KB, 1936x1936
this meal comes with a free ambulance ride you dumb fucking bitch
>>
>>25119856
this is a half liter, whicj is the normal serving size here. if you wanted a smaller one why didnt you say so you roastie slut ?
>>
>>25119856
I'd tell Jimmy Fallon to appreciate the beer I just bought his drag-dressing ass.
>>
>>25119929
>Implying women would ever let a sub 8 take them out
Women don't care about your personality btw
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.