[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my boyfriend of 2 years got killed by a drunk driver three months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14
File: accident.jpg (68 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
accident.jpg
68 KB, 620x349
my boyfriend of 2 years got killed by a drunk driver three months ago. ever since ive been suicidal, miserable and lonely. I stopped going to work and I haven't spoken with anyone, not even my mom and dad. should I just kill myself?

his sister told me he was going to propose to me on new year's eve at his funeral. i cant live like this, not without him. someone please talk to me
>>
>>25119831
allow yourself to feel sad
thats grief

look up the stages of grief and recognize them as you go through it

surround yourself with people who love and support you
>>
>>25119831
christ that's awful man. I'm sure you'll be able to get back on your feet if you give yourself enough time but damn that sucks.
>>
>>25119846
>>25119854
thanks guys... but I don't even know how to begin picking up the pieces. everything seems so empty. honestly I haven't even showered in two weeks and my room's filling up with takeout boxes. i cant bear to do anything about it, all i can think about is him and how i'll never see him again
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 960x731
Time for a new boyfriend huh?

2 years with someone is nothing.
>>
>>25119886
How long have you been with your girlfriend, anon?
>>
>>25119831
Sorry about your bad luck buddy.
>>
>>25119874
personally I've never lost someone so I can't imagine what it's like to have someone just disappear like that. How have you been dealing with it? Just hiding in your room?
>>
>>25119831
>>25119874
I'm really sorry, OP. You don't deserve this. You can add me on Skype (dojity) or email me (dojity at gmail), no strings attached. I'm here for you.
>>
>>25119886
i couldn't even imagine dating someone else... the idea is disgusting... he was my first for everything and i thought for sure that we'd spend the rest of our lives together

>>25119904
for the most part, yeah... i don't really see any reason to go out anymore

>>25119917
thank you, i'll email you
i could really use a friend right now
>>
File: image.jpg (560 KB, 1500x2046) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560 KB, 1500x2046
14 years until she died of cancer soooo you tell me what's worse... Prayers with you tho
>>
Oh anon I'm so sorry.
It is normal to feel miserable and lonely.
It is normal to not know how to live or what to do.

You may feel torn in half but you are alive. You will always have your memories of him, and you will always have his love to take with you.

I think that you should see if you can go visit your parents and stay for a week at one of their places at some point. Sometimes it's important to change your setting when things are upside down.
>>
>>25119946
i don't want them to see me like this, i'm such a wreck

>>25119939
i'm really sorry, how long ago did she pass?
>>
>>25119831
>girlfriend of ~1.5years hit by a car
>almost 6 years ago
>left my hometown with her, lost virginity together, talked about our future together
I've lived without her for twice as long as I even knew her. I've dated a couple easy, vapid cunts convincing myself it was real until it became apparent that I wasn't dating them, just pretending to myself that they were "just like her" and getting angry when they turned out to be different people.

She's still alive as far as I know, living in a mental outpatient situation with her neglectful aunt in Alaska. I can't allow myself contact with her because whenever I'm present she quickly begins threatening suicide if I don't get back together with her. Her memory is a broken record, she forgets anything from where she ate lunch to whether she's still in highschool. She sends me messages in varying degrees of frequency that I can't allow myself to answer, nothing makes me depressed like knowing I'll never hold her again when she most needs someone to do it.

skype the69walrus if you wanna talk about it private
>>
File: 657657.png (714 KB, 1106x965) Image search: [Google]
657657.png
714 KB, 1106x965
>>25119831
Go back to tumblr you stupid bitch. I hope he rots in hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 960x925) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 960x925
>>25119959

Although I'm not here to make convo 2013. Again it's better to move on than dwell - if you can.

I'll be stuck here awhile
>>
>>25120202
>"le all women are stupid vapid cunts lol maymay"
>poster claims to be female and expresses loyalty, love, devotion, even into death
>"go back to tumblr stupid bitch lolrofl"
Tumblr hates chicks like that because "le no man is le worth that" or whatever. Tumblr sucks for anyone mourning a death, and it can suck you into an even worse emotional circlejerk than this goatherding forum.
>>
>>25119903
this was sarcastic btw. I don't care about your dumb problems OP daba daba doo fuck you.
>>
File: ff.png (200 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
200 KB, 396x385
>>25120237
I don't give a fuck you dumb bitch, i'm glad he got rekt by a drunk driver.

Now he can get fucked by the devil himself.
>>
>>25120202
People like you are the fucking worst.
>>
>histrionic femanon makes sob story for attention on /r9k/
Why else would she be here? Robots are not special snowflakes who can give better advice than normies.
>>
>>25120262
You know what else is funny? faggots like Doj are quick to take the scraps in hopes of her sending his fat black ass some nudes.

Kids thirstier then all of r9k combined.
>>
>>25120253

nice friendo :^3
>>
>>25120280
I hope pictures of his mangled body get leaked on the internet. I could use it on my folder that's called 'BTFO Normies"
>>
File: hgfhgfh.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
hgfhgfh.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>tfw a normie is dead
>>tfw you are alive
>tfw you have basically taken his spot on this world.

Well, back to being happy and playing some more vidya.
>>
>>25119831
The only girl i loved was killed by her ex about a year ago. He got away with it too cause his parents are mega loaded so they just paid for his fucking freedom. Thinking about just getting a gun, shooting him in the face then killing myself but i know she wouldn't want me to do that
>>
>>25120289
you're so cool and edgy

sweet brah
>>
>>25120253
>you dumb bitch
Do you want pictures of my cock? I don't have sympathies for women as a gender, just for individuals who have lost partners and remain faithful/feel lost; I spent years suicidal and neglected my health so much that I nearly died of natural causes anyway. So I feel a kinship to other people who have lost meaningful relationships (read: not Fuckbuddy #6421 or Boyfriend I'll Forget About In Two Weeks) in car accidents.
>>
>>25120323

LMAO

Get destroyed you beta orbiting trash.
>>
File: homer.jpg (52 KB, 530x538) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
52 KB, 530x538
>>25120333
Shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch. A dead normie is the only good normie.
>>
>>25119874
I've never dealt with anything like what you're dealing with so I don't want to act like I'm some fucking authority on grief, but I've been through some grief, and the single biggest lesson I learned was just to let yourself experience it. The biggest thing that killed me in my grief was realising after the fact that I had been 10% grieving, 90% panicking that I can never go back to normal life, because I just couldn't imagine how that would ever be possible.

I hate to say this, but you need to know that things will go back to normal. That is NOT a betrayal of him, and if he were with you now he'd tell you that and you would believe him. Let yourself be miserable and sad, let yourself collapse into it, let it completely overwhelm you and crush you, but don't waste your time dwelling on the fact that life will never be the same. Your unconscious mind on some level is terrified of the idea that your life ended with his, that you're just going to be mourning him for a lifetime. Don't listen to that. It WILL pass. EVERYTHING passes. People "get over" the worst of the worst in tragedy, and that's not a bad thing. Again, he would want you to.

You can't believe it, now but some day you will only remember the good things about him, and thinking about him will make your chest feel warm instead of that hollow, sinking feeling of panic you feel when you think about him now. You'll get there, you just have to let yourself.
>>
>bahh bahhh look at me i want attention and validation
>wahha wahh some beta of mine got killed
>give me attention

Why do women come here? fuck off back to Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr.
>>
>>25120289
I wonder what his dead body looks like after three months in a coffin? I'm glad i'm not the one in that coffin right now rotting away like a chump.
>>
File: 1111.gif (68 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1111.gif
68 KB, 480x270
Can we get a BTFO normies thread going?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZWBUg17V5U
>>
>>25120338
>A dead normie is the only good normie.
Says the evolutionary dead-end.
>>
File: happy.jpg (33 KB, 304x266) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33 KB, 304x266
>>25120359

Amen, all those maggots eating all that mangled up flesh and shit. Hell that sack of shit is a literal -1/10 right now.

LMAO I'm a 11/10 compared to that disgusting corpse.
>>
File: Tyrone.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>my boyfriend of 2 years got killed by a drunk driver three months ago
>>
File: 1144545436.png (514 KB, 642x662) Image search: [Google]
1144545436.png
514 KB, 642x662
>>25120366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v74RtWXxUM
>>
File: 1445327924746.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1445327924746.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>25119831
>tfw women would rather hold on to irrational romantic fantasies with a long dead love than love you.
Why even live?
>>
>>25119831
Normalfags btfo. He got what he deserved and hopefully this roastie follows soon after.
>>
>>25120506

She can hug them bones all she wants. I hope she gets hit next only she gets paralyzed.
>>
File: APgCOBS.png (29 KB, 745x743) Image search: [Google]
APgCOBS.png
29 KB, 745x743
>>25120533
>>25120519
Inb4 hurt hurt fedora tumblr
Stop being such edgy try hard ha ha I'll make fun of her so I fit in. I'm totally a robot now guys!? XD
If OP were a dude you wouldn't be so shirty. My condolences to OP, you knew /r9k/ was probably gonna be shit though since they are being wizchan tryhards. /adv/ would be a better place for this
>>
>>25119831
You'll hear it everywhere but time really does heal all wounds, you need only hold on, for everyone's sake including your own. Right now everything will seem in shambles with no hope of recollection, but in a few years time you'll look back to this period and wonder what you were worried about. Yes you will carry grief in your heart, but you'll a much stronger person when you come out the other end, just hold on.
>>
>>25121232
>If OP were a dude you wouldn't be so shirty
Hate to break the train 'cause I do agree with your sentiment, but I'm a dude (don't hit on me silli girlz xdddd) and when I bring up losing my girl in a car crash I usually get the same memes. It's just the culture here.
>>
>>251198
Is this for real? I've been with my gf for 2yrs in january 2, i was actually thinking of proposing on new years, my gramps gave me her ring like 2 months ago.
This is spooky and im very sorry for your loss, i cant even fathom the pain,
>>
>>25119831
Nobody cares, whore

Fucking do it. You won't be missed.
>>
I drive drunk all the time and I often break into cars for beer money

U mad?
>>
>>25120275
I'm not thirsty, and neither am I "taking scraps" or am interested in anyone nudes. I'm just a nice person trying to make someone feel a little better, to whatever extend that's possible, before some actual douchebag comes around to try and do exactly what you just said.

But thanks for telling us what you would be planning if you were, in fact, getting in touch with OP. You're a despicable human being.
>>
>>25122096
Huh. My trip went off. Weird.
>>
>3 months after your boyfriend died
>looking for a robots to friendzone so you can get your confidence built back up and find another chad
lel women everybody
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.