[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here /realistic/? I could easily get a gf, but the entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
Anyone here /realistic/? I could easily get a gf, but the entire premise of it is so fake it gets me depressed every time I think about it. There is nothing real about getting or having a girlfriend, it's just a game of which male can be the most superficial out of the males that are available to that specific woman. All you have to do is look decent, hold a conversation well through text, and then eventually when you meet irl keep that conversation going. Sex comes later and even that is not much harder than the prerequisites since a lot of woman's expectation of sex is low already.

I want to be in love, not play some game. Love will never exist because to get to that point you have to play a stupid game. I guess I will only experience love through movies for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1450321140046.jpg (43 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
1450321140046.jpg
43 KB, 530x805
>>25119771
What's fake about it?
What is a real relationship?
Love is just a chemical reaction brah and it doesn't last very long.
Even teenagers know this because they all watch Rick and Morty.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25119771
god I hate Umaru
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.