[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw sister is having a party >like 30 people are here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: 6456.jpg (20 KB, 431x416) Image search: [Google]
6456.jpg
20 KB, 431x416
>tfw sister is having a party
>like 30 people are here right now
>i can hear them laughing yelling, playing music, and can hear empty bottles being thrown in the bin
>tfw im so hungry
>i want left over pizza but its all the way in the kitchen where they are
>tfw im scared to get out of my room knowing her normie friends will laugh about me, say i smell, look like a bum, and make fun of my unshaven face and receding hairline.

h-help me
>>
Don't leave your room, don't make a mistake
You don't need the sun, if you smoke a cigarette
There's nothing make sense, when you're out
Especially, the loud voice of love
Just visit the restroom, and be there right back.

Oh, don't leave your room, don't make a mess.
Because space are made out of the pass
And ends with a meter. But if she will come, alive, willing to say a word Just make her go with no undress.

Don't leave your room, just imagine you're ill
There's nothing more interesting, but table and chair
No need to come out - you'll only be hurt
Nobody will make you still.

Don't leave your room, and dance like you're crazy and nobody's watching
There's unfamiliar smell of something bitter & strange in hallway.
You wrote too many letters;
and one of them will be away

Don't leave your room.Oh, just let your room be the only one, who can guess how you look; And if you're thinking - that means you exist
As a heart-shaped substance could notice. Don't leave your room
cause outside it doesn't heat.

Oh, don't be such blunt, be something
like out-of-the-way.
Be timeless.
Don't leave your room - unleash the furniture and merge your face with the walls. Shut yourself down and hide with a cupboard
From chronos
space
eros
race
and the virus.
>>
>>25119618
Sneak to the bathroom.
Quick shower.
Quick Shave.
Dress nice, Lazy nice. Wear beanie cool style.
Go get food, Act fucking casual!
?????
Post results.
>>
File: sunset.jpg (21 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
21 KB, 500x318
>>25119642

Fuck off cunt, before i went for a walk not remembering she was having a party. As soon as i came to the front door i had to climb the fence and knock on my parents window so they can open the garage for me so i could get out the rope and and hook and climb up to my window.

I wish i was lying.
>>
call your sister and tell her she should bring the pizza to your room
>>
>>25119667
Ether try to fix the problems you don't want them to see. Or don't give a fuck. There is no other option other then do nothing....
>>
>>25119676
THEN SISTER TELLS ALL FREINDS ABOUT LOOSER BROTHER WHO'S TO SCARED TO GO GET FOOD.
>>
>>25119694
just say you dont want to move
>>
It's your fucking house, dude.

They are too self-absorbed to even pay attention to you, and even the most callous shouldn't insult you in your own house.
>>
File: 1447420734728.png (333 KB, 579x568) Image search: [Google]
1447420734728.png
333 KB, 579x568
That sucks. Maybe a drunk qt will wander into your room looking for the bathroom. And then you can offer yourself as a human toilet. Her golden streams of pleasure will splash their warmness across your face and you will know ecstasy in a place that isn't bound by time or space. You will then achieve enlightenment and leave this earth behind. Safe travels, friend.
>>
File: hgfh.png (83 KB, 246x197) Image search: [Google]
hgfh.png
83 KB, 246x197
>>25119719
I'm on the edge, i keep thinking someone will knock or my door will get blown apart by some drunk normshit.

Shame my dad doesn't let me have guns in the house when people are over, so they are all in the garage.
>>
Order a pizza and have them deliver it to your room
>>
tfw group therapy taught me not to be scared of those things :3
>>
Dude, just go into your sisters room and move her bookshelf, there's an anime and eroge collection there. Her friends will pity her
>>
File: 13654588626426.jpg (14 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
13654588626426.jpg
14 KB, 249x243
So I'm not the only one who starves in his room because of fear of normies outside
>>
>>25119745
>tfw i taught myself not to be scared of those things

fuck your therapy i did it alone
>>
>>25119618
crawl naked out your window and steal food out of your neighbours garbage
>>
I feel you, man. Why not ask one of your parent's to bring you a snack? My mom does that when my aunts and cousins are over.
>>
>>25119773
I just sent her a txt msg.
>>
>>25119773
And to add to this post, always keep a big jug of water and some snacks in your room for future emergencies.
>>
>Brothers both have small groups of normie friends
>They all know I'm a total fucking loser anyway
>Can leave room with them here freely
>>
File: 1450242395533.png (695 KB, 642x685) Image search: [Google]
1450242395533.png
695 KB, 642x685
Good news friends, my mother is going to bring me some and even warm it up for me.
>>
File: 1450598688747.jpg (114 KB, 970x880) Image search: [Google]
1450598688747.jpg
114 KB, 970x880
>>25119817
I hope you got her a Christmas present.
>>
>>25119719
>oh Hi anon! I didn't know you were in here. I'm just looking for the bathroom, can you tell me where it is?
>yeah it's r-right h-here
>opens mouth
>p-please pee in my mouth. I'm so lonely. I l-love you
>she tells her sister who tells your parents and none of them ever look you in the eye again
>>
jesus anon, they're not fuckin terrorists or anything. get over your anxiety and make that pizza your main concern instead of them! Who knows, you might get to witness something interesting or exciting that you can later masturbate to.
>>
File: gfdg.png (20 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
gfdg.png
20 KB, 900x877
>>25119893
I'm on my 12th day of nofap.
>>
>>25119817
can you have a loud argument with her about what a cunt your sister is?
>>
Literally just walk out there all unshaven and smelly in your sweatpants and grab some food.

Simply do not give a flying fuck. It will work. You don't even have to talk to anyone, which makes it even easier than shitposting here.
>>
>>25120024
This.
Make sure to creep her friends out so they wont party at your house anymore.
>>
go back to posting wagecuck threads you waste of space
>>
I remember when i was 16 my parents went away for a holiday and my older sister threw a massive party, 150+ people came and about half way through the night some guy started to freak out on acid in the living room and he was laying on the floor screaming "I CANT SEE A THING, HOLY FUCK IM STEVIE WONDER" over and over in a hill billy voice. When my parents found out i told my dad about it and he lost his shit
>>
>>25119745
> needing therapy for this
>>
>>25119618

Then take a shower and shave, is it so fucking hard?
>>
File: goat girl.jpg (62 KB, 564x696) Image search: [Google]
goat girl.jpg
62 KB, 564x696
>>25119618
>you still want pizza when it's cold
>Chad penetrates your sister's holes
>>
>>25120471
>needing therapy to do a normal everyday thing
I don't think you understand the point of therapy, friend and anonymous comrade.
>>
>>25119618
>live with aunt
>she often has her female friends come over with their kids
>this always happens on week-ends when i don't work
>i usually haven't showered and shaved for at least three days by that time
>also it's usually the second day of drinking alone in my room
>hair gets greasy as fuck, clothes smell like beer and cigarettes, eyes are red and swollen from exhaustion and dehydration
>have to piss in the sink that's in my room
You can't imagine my fucking pain. Everyone pretends i don't even exist and everyone puts on fake smiles when i come out to grab more beer or food.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.