[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you reject someone without coming across as a bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 1424911595496.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1424911595496.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
How do you reject someone without coming across as a bitch?
>>
File: 768gfhhgf.png (517 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
768gfhhgf.png
517 KB, 497x732
Suck his dick immediately after rejecting him and make sure you swallow all the semen.
>>
>>25119430
Nah. That would just send him mixed signals.
>>
>>25119406
Just give the poor guy a chance, rejection sucks
>>
"it's not about you, it's about me anon"
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 693x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 693x479
This is cute.
>>
IMO just be honest

I think all of the lying and avoiding women do is much bitchier than anything honest they could say.
>>
don't treat him like a baby who can't handle a simple rejection. "No, thanks." you stupid fucking cunt
>>
>>25119486
"you stupid fucking cunt" is exactly what I get after saying "No, thanks."

>>25119481
>be honest
>"ugly cunt you should be glad I even offered"
No
>>
Fake your death
>>
>>25119506
>"you stupid fucking cunt" is exactly what I get after saying "No, thanks."
Then man up and deal with it dipshit, the world's a better off place letting dumbfuck have their day ruined, maybe you'll help contribute to another mass shooter and we can all jerk off on that for the next month again after it hits news outlets
>>
>>25119406
You don't.
No matter how nicely you do it.
Rejection hurts and they will act like your a bitch.
Because honestly people suck at handeling rejection..
>>
>>25119553
regards, stacy
>>
>>25119597
You explain it then bitch.

How do you reject someone and still have the like and respect you as a person?
>>
As others have said, just be honest.

Flat out tell him no and better yet, tell the loser why. That way maby next time he asks a girl out he's fixed his shit

Then he can fix his shit and if he's a cunt about it, you can laugh at him for being such a crybaby.
>>
File: 283483_2227557016532_627969_n.jpg (56 KB, 431x698) Image search: [Google]
283483_2227557016532_627969_n.jpg
56 KB, 431x698
>>25119597
I'm a trap now?
>>
>>25119471
this thing right here it iz
>>
>>25119553
I'd say that's not true at all, granted, they aren't going to LIKE the fact that you rejected them, and each person is going to have their own individual reaction, but the reality is most women do have the tact to be ABLE to let someone down easy, they often don't, because it's more entertaining when it causes drama.
>>
>>25119406
Just be honest.
If he reacts poorly, it will only reflect bad on him for anyone that isn't the guy.
If you avoid him or lie to him, it will refect badly on you only.
>>
>>25119653
I'd say like 20-30% of people at most can handle rejection normally.
>>
But what if I want to shower you with affection~? I can't be cool for your friends but I can try so hard to show you I care.

Just be honest with them. I try to be honest with you, people will try to say Im faking but I'm really not. This is the real me, believe it
>>
I would love to kill you. Tie you up, stabing multiple times until I see the light fading out of your eyes. Driving up to to the lake and throw your body in it
>>
>>25119597
Don't flatter yourself, now. Keep it classy or whatever you girls do.
>>
Why would someone ask this on r9k?
>>
File: 1445150625793.jpg (17 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
1445150625793.jpg
17 KB, 326x326
>jus b honest!
>jus b urself!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/connecticut-girl-killed-jilted-refused-prom-article-1.1768718
>>
>>25119670

If only 20-30% of people handled rejection normally then it wouldn't be a normal reaction.
>>
>>25119692
This post is a spook, just because she fakes it doesn't mean I do.

Don't eat this toxic opinion up, I'm not a bad guy
>>
File: woman.png (359 KB, 464x387) Image search: [Google]
woman.png
359 KB, 464x387
>>25119406
I'm not a grill but I'll try to help.

Do the old "I have a boyfriend" thing. Even if its a lie it'll put most guys off.

If they try to be your "friend", i.e. "not really your friend but just someone who's going to hang around pretending to be your friend while pining for you pathetically, hoping that you'll break up with your bf and then go out with him on the rebound"... then they're a massive beta and you have permission to treat them as the cuck faggot scum that they are.

If they persist in trying to hit on you after you telling them that you have a bf, then they're probably a "pickup artist". Read a PUA book and then call them out on all the specific PUA tactics that they're using on you. This is their worst nightmare.
>>
>>25119767
Should of said healthy.
>>
>>25119789
>I have a boyfriend"
The problem with that one is that you can't use it on people that actually know you. Most approaches come from people around your social circles, expectedly.
>>
>>25119750
How is this shit even relevant? It happens once in Conneticut, now every potential suitor is a murderer? Evev I'm spooked by this riveting article, impeccable detective work, you got me all figured out :^) stop projecting your opinion as facts shitlord, I've never been accused of a crime ur just hypervigilant
>>
>>25119814
In that case obviously you just say yes and then claim that they raped you. There doesn't have to be any proof just the accusation can ruin his life and make him a social pariah. But at least you won't look like a bitch for just saying no.
>>
>get slightly triggered by this thread
>remember how I brutally rejected some fembot type of girl before
It really isn't that big of a deal, and it's kind of funny. If you're not interested in being with that person why be their acuqaintance op?
>>
Just be honest, honesty is the best policy.
>>
>>25119862
Hopefully she'll come around. This attempt at painting me as a murderer was really something, though. Unbelievable the things people will do for social points.
>>
>>25119943
Well remember every man is a potential rapist. And just something as simple as telling jokes can cause a man to believe that rape is perfectly okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP7OXDWof30
>>
>>25119608
Nope just a fag :^)
>>
>>25119963
Then do what you feel you must, I have never been convicted of any crime. You are thoroughly spooked, I weigh 140lbs with like no muscle, I can't fight my out of a cardboard box. Whatever makes you feel safe.
>>
>>25119406
Fuck a well hung Chad and send him snaps while calling the beta pathetic and saying how he could never satisfy you
>>
>>25119989
Come give me a kiss big boy!!!
>>
>>25119776
lol jk m8 jk m8
>>
If you have the option, say you're already taken.

If you know the person too well to lie, or feel weird about lying, just be 100% honest, say something BENIGN and EQUAL like "you're not my type." You want to phrase it so that it's not "rejecting" of a "supplicant," but declining to engage in a partnership with an equal. I know that sounds weird, but it helps. I have been rejected so adroitly by women that I actually got an ego boost from it and didn't mind. Just something about the way they did it, made me think "wow, she actually considered me even a.. possibility to begin with?"

Just do it with confidence. Don't be hyper-delicate like you think it's soooo sweeeeet that they'd ask. "Reject" them like I rejected my work friend today asking me if I wanted to play paintball with him. Considered it was an equal, said it wasn't right for me, apologised slightly, moved on.

But definitely be upfront. Always tell guys you aren't interested. Even as a misogynyfag, I'll admit most of us can't take it, and most men will act really immature and blame you. But you're saving both them and yourself from awkwardness, humiliation, and wasted time by being the bigger man and being direct.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.