[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to girl >ignored at first >ask question again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1449682288329.jpg (135 KB, 1021x569) Image search: [Google]
1449682288329.jpg
135 KB, 1021x569
>talk to girl
>ignored at first
>ask question again
>she turns to me
>visibly repulsed and just puts in enough energy to say something that will get me to go away
EVERY TIME. I'M SICK OF IT. I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

I was just asking her if she wanted fucking cutlery. All the guys were polite. All the older women were polite. The kids were polite... but girls around my age just can't see me as anything but a freak.

She even said she wasn't eating just so I wouldn't give her cutlery but just after I left she got cutlery from someone else
>>
>>25118907

...are you paid to hand out cutlery or something? Also I've never seen the word "cutlery" written out so many times in a paragraph's worth of words.
>>
>>25118907
going to need context on this cutlery shit
>>
>>25118942
>>25118952
OP probably works as a waiter or in catering or something. He's handing out knives and forks and stuff what with you eat a food.
>>
>>25118942
Cutlery

>>25118952
I volunteer working with retards . While at a sport tournament for retards they were handing out food for the families and all that and I offered to help hand out plates and cutlery.

Cutlery cutlery cutlery cutlery
>>
more like "cuntlery"....am I right boys?

xD
>>
Uh yeah are you walking around wearing a swastika?
>>
>>25118991

carlos.bmp
>>
>>25118990
Oh ok. But yeah OP I know what you mean. They are just so unbelievably self-centered and used to getting approached non stop by thirsty fucks that they don't even understand the concept of casual encounters anymore. You cannot do or say anything in their vicinity without them thinking you're desperately trying to smash. It's fucking infuriating
>>
don't approach them,, act like you're above them, sit near them, but pretend you're just sitting near some old fat guy. It's a pretty good way to infuriate them, especially if they've put a lot of effort into their appearance. This works even better if there are other guys or homely, friendly looking women to interact with nearby
>>
C U T L E R Y

U

T

L

E

R

Y
>>
>>25119069
This is the problem. I'm over females but every single one just thinks I'm trying to hit on them because I'm disgusting

>>25119073
That's generally what I do. I don't even acknowledge the existence of any girl that's close to attractive around my age. I'm sick of bothering with them when it only results in problems and it's not like I'm missing out on anything

It doesn't make them angry, it just means they're not aware that I exist. I hate how MGTOW think they have an impact.
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25118942
>cutlery
actually never even seen this shit written down before, also cutlery

>>25118991
xDXDxdXDXdXxDXdDXD, underage faggot please leave
>>
>>25119266
>It doesn't make them angry, it just means they're not aware that I exist. I hate how MGTOW think they have an impact.

This so much.

Remember: 80% of men are subhuman to women
>>
>>25118991
More like KEKlery
>>
File: 1318392968964.png (43 KB, 518x402) Image search: [Google]
1318392968964.png
43 KB, 518x402
sorry dude
>>
>>25119266

I just think the whole MGTOW thing is hilarious.

>Hey, we don't need women or society, we'll do our own thing
>Yeah, look how liberated we are
>Let's make online communities so we can circlejerk about how liberated we are
>Hey guys, can't you see how much fun we're having being liberated?

If you're really going your own way, you wouldn't need to spout off about it all the time, you'd just do it. Whole thing has turned into a new way for the desperate to seek attention
>>
>>25118907
Just give up forever senpai.
>>
>>25118907
Are you ugly, fat, or have a neckbeard?
>>
File: vegan.png (353 KB, 610x408) Image search: [Google]
vegan.png
353 KB, 610x408
>>25119590
Its like being a vegan.

What's the point in denying your base primal instincts to eat meat or fuck girls if you're not going to make it the entire basis of your identity and circlejerk about it with likeminded people?
>>
>>25119514
Keeping to yourself obviously won't make any impact, the more you interact with other people, people in particular that she would consider to be beneath her, the more likely you'll get a reaction. Your personality has to be on display in an indirect way. No one is arguing that women view most men as unhuman, but this quality can be used against them.
>>
>>25119266

where did mgtow even come up? no one was talking about that
>>
>>25119636
>ugly
yes
>fat
Overweight now
>neckbeard
...it's more of just a beard and last time I shaved every single person told me "you looked better with it". In reality that means I have no chin and the beard is my only hope of combating that

>>25119736
The conversation turned to disregarding women which always results in MGTOW opinions popping up about how women are suffering when some beta male ignores them

I may be a pathetic loser who's sworn off women but I refuse to subscribe to some shitty ideology that's basically a circlejerk for people like me to pretend like women are being affected by an insignificant percentage of undesirable males no longer attempting to please them
>>
what's up robots someone redpill me on cutlery
>>
>>25119675

nailed it senpai
>>
>>25118907

What is the source of your image OP?
>>
>>25120282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhzMisyaeT0
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.