[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this still a greentext board? I cringe-tarded myself with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
Is this still a greentext board? I cringe-tarded myself with my oneitis pic related recently and I thought you frogs might relate.
>divorce, get fit and confident, plan on dicking hoes down.
>Fall in True Love at First Sight as usual, lose all interest in sex or dating with anyone else
>Volunteer multiple times a week for MONTHS trying to befriend this beener beauty
>She laughs really loud which makes my dick + heart tingle
>Walks dinosaur.
>Shower, dress good, shave neckbeard, smile every day at her place of work where I volunteer, a classy soul food soup kitchen
>she is a good woman. short. big ass. would make a good wife, cook and treat you right. I
>Being somewhat robotic cyborg, don't know how to make friends / ask her out.
>One day say "We should be friends!" and give her a copy of a stupid book I wrote.
>Find out it's her last day of work :(
>Run home and wrap up a stuffed animal that I cherished, my Lizard Morris, and wrote her a love note telling her she was "beyond beautiful" and gay stuff like like that.
>Expect to either have her email me back "Not interested" or "I'm mairried asshole", or "So where are you taking me out to? <3 <3 <3"
>Silence
>...silence
>check spam folder... nope.
>Weeks later I discovered the eye of Morris, which must have popped out the moment I zipped him up in the package, which for some reason I found immensly crushing and one of the cringe-iest moments in recent years. It just made me re-think my technique with the ladies. I had him for 5 years, but the last second as I give him his eye pops out. I gave her a velveteen fucking lizard. It just made the whole dispray even more shamefur.
>yep, that's the end of my frog-ass weeb gay love-from-afar secret admirer fag robot loser story.
Moral: Chad would have just casually asked her out for lunch.
>>
File: 1449821998270.png (6 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
1449821998270.png
6 KB, 64x64
>>25118819
>>divorce
normo git out
>>
>>25118842
no you get out
>>
File: 1409399108066.png (11 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
1409399108066.png
11 KB, 307x462
>>25118819
Holy kek dude

Do you still love her?
>>
>>25118819
Wow that's pathetic

You are pathetic.
>>
>>25118884
I do kind of, although not responding to me to say "no thanks" was the one thing that made me question her character, although maybe that's what girls do if someone is too weird.
>>
>>25118906
I like to think of it as having a deeply romantic spirit, but you may be on to something.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.