[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a tranny if they were 100% convincing? You'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Would you date a tranny if they were 100% convincing?

You'd still have the knowledge that they were once a dude though.
>>
Not a chance.

mentalillnessblox
>>
>>25118737
weve been over this

yes

but a convincing tranny wouldnt date me
>>
File: CVAjMByVAAA88Yh.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CVAjMByVAAA88Yh.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
>>25118737
Yes, but I'd hold them to any standards I'd hold any cis woman to. It doesn't matter if you have a natural dick or vagina, if you look like a man, I wouldn't date you, if you're cute, then alright.
>>
File: boy.jpg (41 KB, 414x604) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
41 KB, 414x604
Only if it's Somik
>>
What happens with male pattern baldness if you're on hormones
>>
>>25118964
homicide
>>
>>25118964
doesn't happen if you get on hormones early enough
testosterone blockers help
>>
Why get a knock-off when you can get the real thing?
>>
File: 1438048943913.jpg (91 KB, 335x329) Image search: [Google]
1438048943913.jpg
91 KB, 335x329
>>25119425
>when you can get the real thing?
Do you know what board you're even posting on?
>>
Sure, why not? If I thought they were a cool person that I enjoyed spending time with and being around them gives me romantic feelings, why wouldn't I?
>>
Hell yeah if MC Ride would coach me
I will sin for you, Stefan
>>
>>25119475
a lot of robots buy hookers
>>
>>25118737
>Would you date a tranny if they were 100% convincing?
Yes assuming I never had to touch their dick.. If they looked like a man in the dress though there is no chance in Hell.
>>
I'd date one if they're unconvincing but still taking hormones and I already find attractive/see that they'll be more attractive in the future.
>>
File: woaaaah.jpg (3 KB, 197x206) Image search: [Google]
woaaaah.jpg
3 KB, 197x206
Yeah, sure. Assuming I find them attractive, regardless of the genitalia clusterfuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 715x957) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 715x957
I think everyone would know the black dude is a tranny though?
>>
>>25118737
No way in hell.
>>
>>25120284

huehuehue

I see what you did there
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.