[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no bossy femanon to make you lick her feet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: 1409140654128.jpg (316 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1409140654128.jpg
316 KB, 1600x1200
>tfw no bossy femanon to make you lick her feet
>>
>>25118623
Yes, I know that feel very well. Bossy girls are amazing.
>>
I want a bossy gf so bad or just any kind of girlfriend
>>
Cut out the middle man and just lick the floor.
>>
File: 1866363.jpg (35 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1866363.jpg
35 KB, 800x800
When I was in high school I worked at a walgreens and closed pretty much every night. From 10 to 11pm we all go into the manager room, sit down and count the drawers and write up/submit the paperwork. Our manager was a early/mid 30s beautiful mexican girl. Very petite with an athletic body and extremely cute. Once the store was closed she would take off her shoes and walk around in just her nylons until we closed. She would always leave her shoes (usually low heels or flats) inside the room where we counted the money. There were many times where I was the only one in there and I took advantage of it every single time.

Whenever I was alone I'd press the insoles against my face and inhale as hard as I could. They were very thick and soft and usually still a little warm, almost damp. I wanted to lick them so bad but knew she'd feel it when she put them back on. The most I ever did was press my lips against them and suck (air only, no tongue/spit) to try and get as much of the moisture out of them as possible.

Every time she'd put them back on I'd always get nervous, worrying she'd feel something odd or something, but if she did she never said anything.

God I miss that. Those shoes were seriously the only thing I'd look forward to all day long and literally the only reason I kept the job as long as I did (nearly two years).
>>
>>25118623
>tfw no bossy gf to make you lick her butthole
>>
File: 7l.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
7l.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>25120071
>Whenever I was alone I'd press the insoles against my face and inhale as hard as I could. They were very thick and soft and usually still a little warm, almost damp. I wanted to lick them so bad but knew she'd feel it when she put them back on. The most I ever did was press my lips against them and suck (air only, no tongue/spit) to try and get as much of the moisture out of them as possible.

FUCK IT

NOT EVEN GOING TO PRETEND THIS DOESN'T GIVE ME A BONER

NICE WORK
>>
Men with foot fetishes are so unattractive.
>>
File: fj.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
fj.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
>>25120536
>someone will get mad at this and reply to it

Don't do it, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (496 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
496 KB, 1080x1920
>>25120536

Oh totally the worst

The worst.
>>
File: 735.gif (27 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
735.gif
27 KB, 290x189
>>25120536
>women enjoy getting spit on, called trash, and choked during sex
>shame men for liking feet
>>
>>25120669
One is normal. The other isn't. What is hard to understand?
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25118623
this is a good feeIing
>>
fembot here

had a bf once who loved to sniff my feet, thought it was so weird and was one of the reasons i broke up with him

now thanks to these threads i see he wasnt really that weird.
>>
>>25121481
Now go and spread your knowledge to the vaginal collective.

Honestly, if you get another boyfriend into weird shit, teach him to be more self-aware about it. I have gotten tons of normalfag girls to be OK with much, much weirder stuff because I reassured them that I knew it was weird. You sort of have to give them this "don't worry, I know" vibe.

The creepy thing about weird fetishes (in my opinion) isn't so much that the guy is drinking your pee or whatever, it's that you feel oddly alone and depersonalised while he does it, because it's a person VERY AVIDLY doing something that doesn't seem to make sense to you. You're just not in sync with him when he's doing it. It helps a lot to sort of imply to the girl, "don't worry, I'm still here with you, just as weirded out by the fact that I drink piss as you are, on some level."
>>
File: bait.png (600 KB, 1372x767) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
600 KB, 1372x767
>>25121322
Try harder next time.

Original fucking comment.
>>
>>25121481
>i was naive and solipsistic because i'm a woman so i thought it was "weird"
>but now that others have confirmed for me that it isn't weird, i don't think it's weird anymore

the female brain can't think for its self.
>>
>>25122177
Do you know what sarcasm is? Foot fetishists come across as creepy, online or offline.
>>
>>25120669
>women enjoy getting spit on, called trash, and choked during sex
desu, I'm a guy and I'd enjoy that too.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.