[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has the most fucked up mental problems?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1280x1920
Fill this out

>day to day physical symptoms
>thoughts/feelings/behaviors you experience/act out on a daily basis
>official diagnosis (if applicable)
>thoughts of an hero? Yes or no
>are you doing anything about the situation
>>
>>25118346

I'm a sedentary, debilitated vegetable NEET.
Back/shoulder/pelvic pain from not leaving bed, tinnitus from ?, constant headaches from blurry, computer-damaged vision and neck pain, tired constantly

dissociation from browsing mindlessly on the internet, depression from being a shell of a human being, anxiety from embarrassing past memories and fear of the future, frustration in these three things either leads me to having a panic attack or punching myself in the head.

Only anxiety. I don't provide all of the information during therapy sessions and never went to see a proper psychiatrist.

Yes

no
>>
Anxiety and depressions symptoms, racing and thumping heart, fatigue, no motivation, gastric problems such as cramps and spasms like I'll crap my pants, occasional panic attack

Constantly miserable, emotionally numb, can't stand to be around other people as im so caught up in my own little world. Always worry about dying from some disease (bad health anxiety). Stay up late shit posting, sleep in, and stay in bed all day shut post or vidya

Severe depression and anxiety

Nah

Tried to take meds, but they made me really sick. Parents still want me to take them, but I don't like them
>>
>>25118565
Shit anon, that sucks. What do you mean by dissociation from browsing? I think I may have that. I tend to just mindless consume media as a distraction or escape if you will.
>>
>>25118609
I flick between random websites without reading them for hours at a time in a trance like state while everything's blurry and surreal
>>
Whenever I hear about a mass shooting or terrorist attack on the news I think about how shitty of a job they did and how they could have killed more people.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 460x628
Back hurts,ears hurt, pretty sure something is wrong with my heart.
boredom,emptiness,sadness,anti social
None
everyday
Nope
>>
>>25118778
>something wrong with your heart

What makes you say that?
>>
>>25118915
Well it hurts a little and feels like it beats faster than it should.
>>
>dizziness
>fuck I need sugar
>Official diagnosis: yous gone get diabetus
>thoughts of an hero? no
>when I have money sometimes I make bottles of sugar water for myself so I dont faint and go into comas at work
>>
>>25118346
None, because I have no mental problems.

See above.

Autism, schizophrenia, personality disorders specified and not.

Yes.

What situation?
>>
>>25118778
>>25118947
Yo so I had chest/back pain, brain fog, and lethargy for years. Turns out I had allergies that were causing me to have constant sinus infections, weak immune system, and reoccurring pneumonia. The anxiety and depression over time can also lead to a respiratory problem that feels like there are just weights tied to your chest 24/7. The lungs become inflamed and more susceptible to infection.

Somehow I just didn't realize any of this and chalked it up to me being a weakling.
Anyway, my doctor told me that I had been so physically sick for so long that it was what was causing the depersonalized state and lethargy.

Sure enough, I followed through with treatment. I didn't realize how physically sick I was until I got better. I still had to work out all of my mental problems afterwards, but I worked a lot of it out.

Get checked out. It will be easier to deal with your depression when the rest of your body is functioning as it should.
>>
>>25118346
>dat jaw
>>
>>25118346
Can never shake the pelvic/stomach pains, always feel like I have to take a shit. Eating and chewing my nicotine gum makes it worse, but I need to eat and I'm a mess without nicorette.

I'm pretty OCD with electronics. I tend to reinstall Windows if I misplace a file or forget where a folder is located.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome Alternating, Health Anxiety

No. I always believe one day I'll figure out how to fix everything.

Trying to get on medication, maybe start taking fiber or something.
>>
File: No Complaining Meditation.jpg (109 KB, 536x524) Image search: [Google]
No Complaining Meditation.jpg
109 KB, 536x524
>>25118346
This has been my morning mantra everyday for the past year and a half. Nothing fazes me.
>>
File: 1450128557312.png (3 KB, 156x166) Image search: [Google]
1450128557312.png
3 KB, 156x166
>>25118346
Mostly none, I hide to avoid having to deal with the physical symptoms of anxiety

Anti social thoughts, feelings of inferiority, anger, loathing of others and society

anxiety and depression

No, never been suicidal, but I've not wanted to be alive for at least the last 10 years.

No, I can't be bothered. It doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>25119330
>If you pretend things are good, they will be

Fuck off with your positive thinking bullshit, it's literally just a way for already happy people to shame the rest of us
>>
>>25118346
>>day to day physical symptoms
Anxiety, current semi constant thoughts/fears of death and my health, paranoia
>>thoughts/feelings/behaviors you experience/act out on a daily basis
Fats heart beat. Awkwardness, slight mood swings
>>official diagnosis (if applicable)
Anxiety/"depression" as stated by a doctor. Put on anti depressants, recently came off effexor. Withdrawal, dizziness, feeling faint/jolts etc
>>thoughts of an hero? Yes or no
Too scared of the pain of death
Would rather just carry on and embrace sadness/futility
>>are you doing anything about the situation
a lot of my fears are about my health so I go to the doctor reasonably often
trying to be less obsessive about my body

trying to give less of a fuck/being too nice. am becoming a bit of a cynical asshole mroe and more though as a result
>>
>>25118346
Anxiety and messed up sleeping schedule.

Feeling helpless, miserable, almost nothing is enjoyable anymore and I keep thinking that I am already old as fuck and my life is still complete shit and I am stuck in a country that I really need to leave from.
I think I might be starting to become depressed.

Assburgers and Tourette syndrome.

Not yet thankfully. But it's pretty much 100% guaranteed I will have them if this keeps up

Hardly. I am thinking of doing something drastic about it and bet everything on it in 1-2 years at most but I really don't know how I am going to make it.
>>
>>25118346
Hallucination, anxiety, cognitive disasociation (caused by anxiety), back and muscular pain, gastric pain

Im not worth it
im dragging everyone and everything down, im incapable of being loved, every girlfriend ive ever had breaks up for no reason or cheats.

adhd, Anxiety, Depression

yes

i try.
so hard.
but nothing ever changes and im always alone.
>>
>>25119403
Oh and I forgot about my fucking ticks and shit like that when it comes to physical symptoms.
>>
File: 804021408.jpg (198 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
804021408.jpg
198 KB, 560x373
Y'all are posting in a data mining thread. Enjoy the FBI profile, cucks.
>>
>>25119403
go to sleep nigger
>>
>>25119434
do you honestly think we care
if the jewish dystopian future your getting ready for happens 90% of us will just kill ourselves
>>
>>25118951
>sugar water
Just buy candy bars you idiot
>>
>>25119460
No you won't. But you'll wish you did when the van comes to get you.
>>
>>25119507
>FBI
>van
I don't even live in the US.
>>
>>25119507
great i get to sit in a cell where i get free food and a bed.
Sign me the fuck up.
>>
Im sedentary, get tired easily, get moderately nervous in public
i think i should get fit, i feel disgusted at myself for being fat.I think i won't have a gf in my current state nor do i crave for one.
no
nope
nothing, i guess im avoiding it wih the excuse im taking a break, but if im not careful im going to miss my chance at being fit in a long time. It worries me that i can't get my shit together and just do excercise i will have wasted my college life as i wasted HS.
>>
>>25119438
It's not that I don't get enough sleep. The problem is that quite often I may not be able to sleep in an appropriate hour, stay awake until 5-6am and then it goes downhill from there until I spend a day awake and fix it.

I just get too tense sometimes to be able to sleep and that happens. And that's due to my disability.
>>
>>25119468
An entire bag of sugar is 1-2 dollars. This will make enough sugar water bottles to last me a while. Candy bars are much more expensive. They are also full of complex sugars. I need simple sugars. and health insurance
>>
File: lain.gif (295 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
295 KB, 700x704
>>25118346
Heart starts fucking thumping
likely heart palpatation from stressing myself out
Very shaky
Trouble sleeping more than 3/4 hours
Im disgusted with myself
Severe anxiety
Scared of public
Scared of people
Feel 100% worthless
I have a problem of reffering to myself in the third person in my mind
Im very uncomfortable with who I am publicly
I would like to live in my mind if at all possible like Lain
as fucking autistic as it is
None yet hopefully seeing a doctor soon
pretty likely bipolarity though
my mom had it and her dad did.
Yes
I want to see a doctor soon
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25118346
>depression
>anxiety
>suicidal ideation
>reverse narcissism
>social anxiety
>JUST
no diagnoses
only you know about these
not doing anything about these
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.