[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who finds him funny? Love his videos, better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: frank.png (199 KB, 471x472) Image search: [Google]
frank.png
199 KB, 471x472
Am I the only one who finds him funny? Love his videos, better than constant "let's play" and "its a prank bro" faggots.

ey b0ss
>>
Love him, hate his cancer fans who do the ayy gime da pussi b0ss meme. Even Papa himself said he hates the cancer memes
>>
>>25118347
>>25118319

are you retarded?
he's lame and his "lolsonransom" hunor actually panders to normies.

have you fucking seen the comment section in his videos?
literal 16 years old humor.
>>
>>25118347
If he hates it then why the fuck does he still do it, instead of just burying it.
>>
File: xw1z5ai.jpg (33 KB, 640x730) Image search: [Google]
xw1z5ai.jpg
33 KB, 640x730
>>25118369
I disagree strongly with your opinion.
>>
>>25118387
he makes money off of it

same with queers like fantano who's pandering to edgy 14 year old /pol/acks now
>>
>>25118387
He hasn't been doing much of cancer recently actually. Can't remember the last time he did it unironically.
>>
>>25118319

I think he's alright for what he is, a sort of evolution of jackass, you'll get some amusement out of one or two of his videos at least if you don't take yourself too seriously. Unfortunately his real personality and mannerisms are infinitely more annoying than his persona. Definitely has one of those spoiled uppity racist asian kid vibes
>>
he's ok but overrrated, you can really tell he's not a professional comedian sometimes but for the most part he can be pretty funny
>>
>>25118584
kinda agree with that last part, if he talks to people IRL like he talks to people in those jojivlogs i imagine he totes an ass whooping fairly regularly
>>
>>25118319
Since 'Frank' is just his persona, and in real life he's pretty normie, it makes it hard for me to watch him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.