[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got hit on for the first time in my life today. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Radical.jpg (318 KB, 1280x1184) Image search: [Google]
Radical.jpg
318 KB, 1280x1184
I got hit on for the first time in my life today. I don't know what to do or how to feel. I'm a straight male and was hit on by a dude. I feel bad.

>xmas shopping by myself for fambily
>pulling into parkinglot of strip mall
>guy pulls in behind me
>woman kinda blazes past me, doesn't really faze me at all
>older dude wearing leather and a "Harley Davidson" hat catches up to me
>"Woah! I think she was trying to run you over"
>laugh and say "if she was I hope she'd make it quick" awkwardly
>he just laughs a bit too and asks me what I'm doing here as we both walk across the parking lot
>just shopping, we're going to different stores
>"Nice day out today, isn't it?" he asks me. I agree. Making some small talk. He's a lanky dude in leather. I'm average and boring.
>"Hey have you had lunch yet?"
>Tell him I have.
>We talk a little more and he asks me what store I'm going to, tell him I don't know (I really didn't).
>He gives me a side hug and clasps me on the shoulder and says goodbye as we part ways

Okay was he gay or did he think my joke was serious?
>>
>>25118279
Hmm, this one I'm not sure about. I think some pics are in order before we can give you a definite answer.
>>
>He's a lanky dude in leather

Robot just wants to make friends with another, dumbass. He knows it's you
>>
>>25118448
C'mon mang. This thread should be testament enough to the fact that I'm so anxious I'm unable to believe others would find me attractive. Don't make me do that.

>>25118506
I highly doubt it. he was driving a BMW
>>
i wish gay guys would hit on me
i'm not gay but it'd be nice to know someone wants me
>>
>>25118555
I'm not gay, but I really want to hit on straight people who secretly want to be hit on by gay people.
I don't understand this fetish.
>>
>>25118279
sounds gay because of the lunch bit, but if anything it should feel like normal flirtation so appreciate it and move on. however note gay men and straight women have slightly different standards
>>
>>25118649
Man that's what I thought. I knew that gays tend to have "lower" standards
>>
>>25118704
Gays don't have lower standards you fucking retard. They're just more attracted to feminine boys than to chads. I bet you're young and thin.
>>
>>25118767
Yes.

But I don't think I'm feminine.
>>
I think I got hit on once, but I'm not sure because I'm not good at this sort of thing. It was late evening and I was hungry so I went to a pub I used to go to with my family when I was younger. After being seated the waiter came out with a menu. I was sitting in a booth that could seat at least four people, maybe six, but it was after the normal dinner time, so there were plenty of empty tables and booths since most people were there for the bar at that point.

The strange part was when the waiter brought the menu out he sat down in the seat across from me. Then he started making small talk, like why was I there and was I alone? I felt pretty uncomfortable because I'm an awkward fuck, and it's not like I'm attractive or anything. If anything I'm pretty forgettable, other than the fact that I was pretty fat at the time. I lied and told him I'd just got off work and was planning to meet up with some friends after eating. I don't eat in restaurants alone any more. I'll order takeout from a few places near my house, but that's about it.
>>
>>25118528
>I highly doubt it. he was driving a BMW
Yeah, so?
>>
>>25118828
Young and thin = neotonic/twink
Sorry for using the word feminine
Just saying, gays and middle school girls are the ones most interested in twink type guys
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.