[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: donaldwishingforhissweetrelease.jpg (585 KB, 1259x947) Image search: [Google]
donaldwishingforhissweetrelease.jpg
585 KB, 1259x947
>be 26

>no close friends, only acquaintances because I suck at making friends

>went out alone again to a bar tonight, just drove back home after one beer

>realized I should probably just give up "making the most of my twenties" and embrace an asocial hermit lifestyle indefinitely

I've already reached all the typical normalfag milestones and I'm gainfully employed so why bother?
>>
Any advice for a 20 year old

>no job
>dropped out of college
>no friends
>no gf

Only escapism has been video games but I am growing tired of them
>>
>>25118106
Legit me.

I figured at this point I'll start picking up a few new hobbies and focus on my health by getting back in shape.
>>
>>25118388
Do you live in America or Europe?
>>
>>25118388
nice dubs
>>25118420
better get

yep, get a good hobby and go from there
everyone i grew up with has already gone their own way or gotten married and fallen off
shoulda seen the look on girls faces when i told them i was 26. go from dude theyd fuck to older bro dude they ask advice from
>>
>>25118106
>About to turn 25 in March
>>
>>25118465
Not him, but i'm eurofag with similar situation.
>>
>>25118465
Murica', why do you ask?
>>
>>25118562
Use your time to learn. There is a free pdf of The Pomodoro Technique. Read it.

Start listening to UC Berkeley classes on subjects you find interesting. You can find many free top of the shelf resources on any subject - you have the knowledge of the world in your hands with Internet access.

Read a book a week.

Take any volunteer opportunities avaliable to you.

Exercise every day.
>>
>be femanon
>be 27
Meh
>>
>>25118591
Do what I wrote in >>25118622

Take community college classes. If you need work, temp agencies will take anyone.
>>
>>25118106
OP do you like drugs?
>>
File: sadpepe2.jpg (8 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe2.jpg
8 KB, 249x202
>27yo
>no job
>no friends
>drunk af
>college dropp out
>clinically depressed
>shitty country everything is hard af
>mfw i got 2 girls to fug
>mfw i owns a place and car becouse dady's boy
>mfw this endelss hole that nothing can fill

just FUCK
>>
>>25118106

Because loneliness wears you down over the years while also reducing your ability to escape loneliness. You're fine with it now, but you won't be forever. It's a deadly vortex and you have to act preemptively in order to escape it.
>>
>>25118388
I speak as someone who has been homeless and now wagekek and support a wife and our son. I've been a robot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.