[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /r9k/, tonight begins my journey to unfucking my shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sillywagecuck.png (16 KB, 482x381) Image search: [Google]
sillywagecuck.png
16 KB, 482x381
Well /r9k/, tonight begins my journey to unfucking my shit. Before I leave temporarily, I'm going to leave you with a nice song from Judas Priest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rRB5wv2N4Q
>>
>>25117726
What are you going to do buddy?
>>
>>25117742
Unfuck my shit. I've fucked my shit over really badly in the past couple of months. I'm gonna plan everything out and then unfuck it.
>>
>>25117761
Well, can you greentext your story?

>Not FBI
>>
File: 1449634916407.png (11 KB, 1047x1019) Image search: [Google]
1449634916407.png
11 KB, 1047x1019
>>25117761

We're on the same mission. Wishing you well robot, my shit needs to get unfucked too.
>>
Hey man, shit sucks. Don't go overboard though
>>
>>25117796
I>have big plans for self-improvement and maintaining my life
>slack off big time, my life starts to slip apart slowly
>starts to happen in september
>my fucking phone breaks on me during an update
>i start to lose contact with some people
>october
>no friends to go with to halloween because they didn't want to
>everything is getting worse
>november
>develop this bad habit of falling asleep when i'm about to do something that might unfuck my shit
>shit gets even worse
>december
>things havent gotten better
>look at the time
>realize how long my shit has been fucked for
and then i realized that this place is part of the reason why my shit is so fucked
>>
>>25117931
there's more shit that i've really fucked up recently too but i don't think r9k should know about my personal life
>>25117801
i wish you the best of luck as well robot
>>
>>25117726
Sry paul but it's too late. You are late. You can trying but you woudnt change something. The best thing you can do is kill yourself.
>>
>Judas Priest

Good taste. All of the people I met that like judas priest were nice people. I wish you all the best. I have faith in you unfucking your shit.
>>
Good luck unfucking your shit

from your fellow shitfuckers
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.