[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMEGLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Omegle screenshot 19401.jpg.jpg (26 KB, 320x488) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 19401.jpg.jpg
26 KB, 320x488
GO ON OMEGLE & CONVERSATE WITH FELLOW /R9K/ USERS

THE TAGS OF WHICH WE CONGREGATE ON ARE AS FOLLOWS: R9K, OMEGLER9K, R9KOMEGLE
>>
tfw no qt
>>
no thank you donatello
>>
>>25117705
>R9K, OMEGLER9K, R9KOMEGLE

Why the redundancy? And if it's not redundant and best robots are on one of the latter, why the former?
>>
>>25117705
I was about to go on but then I saw your post. No way will I associate with a faggot ass trip. Fuck off dumb ass attention whore
>>
File: image.png (21 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 500x302
>the MALEfriend still at it

Heartwarming.
>>
>>25118237
Because it makes it harder for bots to spam the chat.
>>
File: qt.png (119 KB, 331x251) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
119 KB, 331x251
this guy is an enigma...
>>
This has just been a series of people disconnecting immediately over and over again.
>>
>>25118406
hes a fuckin bro desu
>>
>tfw no fembot gf to tease robots on omegle with us "preparing" for sex, telling them to show us their dicks, and the moment they pull it out, skipping them in hopes other robots would accuse them of being gay or reporting them to ban the pervs
>>
>tfw fall in love with fembot from r9k

i know i'm kidding myself but i have to chase this
>>
>>25119997
Ice cube?
>>
>>25119595
d8 me
>>
>>25120943
But you most likely aren't even from eastern europe and I'm not moving abroad anytime soon.
>>
Please i need company
>>
http://logs.omegle.com/4b7987f

Literally crying. I can't even make other robots talk to me
>>
>hey
hi
>what's happening slut
>Disconnect

I just want to talk please i am so lonely
>>
Never been on this before, I can just do text and don't have to have a cam, right?
>>
>>25117705
>tfw too anxious to to chat with fellow bots

what do now? send help
>>
Leaves while typing

>y-you too
>>
You I want time me a fembot on one of these. We talked for a couple months until she eventually stopped all contact. Probably found a Chad
>>
>>25121347
Meant to say one time. One mobile and it screwed it up
>>
>>25121347
what's her name anon?
fucking shit oc
>>
>>25121036
bai pulica iesi Dreacu' de pe site-ul ala de cacat
>>
>>25121484
w-what?
Even google translator doesn't tell me what language is that.
>>
File: chads.png (146 KB, 1365x635) Image search: [Google]
chads.png
146 KB, 1365x635
>hey dude theres like this website full of these losers who are angry at being losers lets go make fun of them
>they were mockingly shouting reeeeee while guzzling beer
>there are normies browsing this board making fun of us
>BETA UPRISING NOW!
>>
>>25122297
That kid looks inbred as fuck.
>>
>>25121564
romanian fucking normie
>>
You really can't never win against normies? They will always ruin everything?
>>
>>25122297
you consider this kid a chad? Jesus get a bit of self confidence that guy looks like a man child
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.