[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with my cat? She's not eating right now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1436071375833.png (194 KB, 502x623) Image search: [Google]
1436071375833.png
194 KB, 502x623
What's up with my cat? She's not eating right now, can't walk properly, and isn't pooping or peeing. She drank some water but that's about it. Any of you who have experience with pets know what's happening? Please help, I already feel awful enough as is.
>>
She sounds extremely sick, go to the vet immediately.
>>
Shes dying anon.
My old dog was doing the same thing before she eventually died.
She was 15 years old though so it wasnt totally out of nowhere.
>>
Please take her to the vet. :(
>>
>>25117536
could be kidney/liver issues. Quite common in cats especially if she is an outside cat and got an infection in a cat fight wound. Sorry to hear it anon, it always is sad seeing animals dealing with sickness :/
>>
>>25117536

Get her to a vet as soon as you can. I had a cat who was acting similar and died very soon after from a blocked urinary tract, and I've had to live with the guilt ever since.
>>
>>25117569
I'm doing that as soon as I wake up tomorrow.
>>25117577
Yeah, but the thing is she and her brother are both 10 years old. And her brother's fine. She was fine too up until literally yesterday. This came out of nowhere.
>>25117594
will do
>>25117610
She's an inside cat which is why this is weird.
>>25117660
I've been googling this and it seems likely that it's a blocked urinary tract. Man, I can't deal with the loss right now. Wish her luck.
>>
>>25117684
Take her right now
Same thing happened to my cat, he's in my lap right now
>>
Go to the vet immediately. I thought my cat had eaten something bad and took him to the emergency vet. Turns out his bladder was what the vet called,"The size of a golf ball" and he had about 3 hours to live if he didn't have surgery.

I cried because I couldn't afford it, and I begged the vet for options and so he sent me to an emergency vet in the poor side of town who had some good options for care credit and all that shit.

The fucker is still alive and being a jackass, he just has to eat a certain type of food for the rest of his life. Asshole.
>>
>>25117684
I work at a vet clinic, and that was what I thought of first. It's not even that risky of a thing to fix, we get those in all the time. It can get kind of costly though. And it can become recurring, you might need to adjust her diet.

I wouldn't immediately call it that, because you definitely need to have her seen properly and maybe have some tests done. It could be something more serious. But you are saying you're taking her in, so I guess I don't need to tell you twice.
>>
>>25117684
Thank you for going to the vet.

Stay near her tonight if you can. You won't regret it.
>>
>>25117833
>>25117660
>>25117536

ALLLLL the same shit I went through. Cat wouldn't piss, complained, barely drank. Took him to vet and found out it was a blocked urinary tract. Set me back $300 bucks, and now have to buy special food, but other than that he's back to normal. Don't mess around, take him to the vet.
>>
Walking not on the tips of her legs? It's probably more advanced diabetes. That's how I figured out my cat had it and now he's doing great.
>>
Bump
If this thread dies, make a new thread to update us on what happens OP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.