[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being so autistic and so asocial? I want a gf already.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1422253561865.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1422253561865.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
How do I stop being so autistic and so asocial? I want a gf already.

I fit the description perfectly: can't communicate, can't express feelings, can't maintain eye contact, don't understand body language and I hate people touching me.
>>
File: 1439534234214.jpg (20 KB, 469x386) Image search: [Google]
1439534234214.jpg
20 KB, 469x386
>>25117500
You need to get friends first. Then once you get friends, you can get a GF if you are attractive enough. If you have no friends you cannot really get a GF very easily unless you are 9/10 or just lucky.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_UJt8pgt0o
>>
Why do you want a gf if not to communicate with her and touch her?
>>
>>25117525
I'm too much of a social defunct to make friends and keep them close.
For them I'm just that quiet guy who's generally nice. They probably even get psychotic vibes from me and feel like they're forced to be nice to me.

>>25117550
You don't need to be all cuddly 24/7, platonic love is just fine.
>>
>>25117500
i'm starting to think that the aspergers symptoms are memes
>>
>>25117563
But even platonic love involves a great deal of communication. The way you described yourself, you sound incapable of it.
>>
Develop crippling alcoholism. It requires you to leave the house to go to bars, where you'll meet new people, and it lowers your inhibitions. There are no autistic alcoholics.
>>
Autists don't deserve gfs
>>
>>25117592
I hate alcohol and I hate being drunk, it dulls my critical thinking and opens up my vulnerabilities. Who in their right mind wants to be left defenseless amidst a crowd of strangers?
It's also very bad for general health.

>>25117601
Fuck you I want a gf anyway.
>>
Critical thinking has got you nowhere so far
>>
>>25117500
smoke some herb and chill out
its helped me with my autism
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.