[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got out of high school >don't have a job >didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: one-punch-man.jpg (201 KB, 780x718) Image search: [Google]
one-punch-man.jpg
201 KB, 780x718
>got out of high school
>don't have a job
>didn't go to college
>play video games and jerk off all day
>mom told me to find a job, told her to fuck off
>felt bad

Now I am watching one punch man
>>
File: i8MgjgQ.png (204 KB, 1111x1111) Image search: [Google]
i8MgjgQ.png
204 KB, 1111x1111
Wow what new and interesting content to /r9k/
>>
>>25117435
>mom told me to find a job, told her to fuck off

That seems unprovoked.
>>
>>25117435
you'll regret it man

when you do try to find a job it will be hell explaining what you've been doing with your time and why you have no experience for your age

I got lucky as fuck when I landed mine.
>>
Wow man.. Me too. Exactly.
>>
>tfw I look like the one punch man irl

Great show btw. Not even into anime recently but if you bros are looking for a good show, I definitely recommend one punch man
>>
yeah fuck your btich mom lol
>>
>dropping/taking a break from uni due to failing
>dad gets me a short term contract at his work
>looking to keep working there

I like working more than uni and am appreciative
>>
Fuck off nigger

No one likes you
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 719x719
>watching the anime
>not reading the manga
>ISHYGDDT
literal pleb
>>
>>25117435
NEET for a year isn't bad at all
>>
>decent grades in HS, capable of more but finished with 3.2 GPA because I didn't care
>30 on ACT, 1830 on SAT (shit scores tbqh)
>no ambition or talents, decent writer but anyone and their dog could write a paper if they're not brain dead and had a grammar checker
>graduated a virgin with no prom date
>manlet with 5/10 average face according to a few girls
>half-asian, family is fairly poor
>hate uni, no major or plan in mind, costs lots of money
>lost the few friends I had in HS since they go somewhere else
>probably going to drop out and get NEETbux for autism, sell weed for additional income, watch animu, draw, learn language, and ride bike in spare time
>dont care about being lonely, almost prefer it
>parents expected me to get a good job and degree and do better than they did, dont give a fuck since we're all going to die and I'll never get married/have sex with a girl

If there's no chance of finding love, playing the normie game isn't worth it. I'm going to try to drop out next semester and move back in, if they ask I'll claim stress.
>>
You should get some experience while your young. It'll be easier because you have more energy and time available.

I hope one punch man encourages work ethic
>>
>>25119547
I'm doing the same, but I'm not capable of holding a job.
>>
>>25117435
How does it feel to be a disappointment?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.