[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you guys doing out there? How are you holding up? Keeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Picture 2.png (496 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2.png
496 KB, 5000x5000
How are you guys doing out there?

How are you holding up? Keeping it all together?
>>
I guess I'm doing fine. Only two beers left in the house and no weed so I can't really get fucked up like I like to, but my best friend is turning 21 in a few days so we're going to hang out and get really wasted. I'm just afraid that when I turn 21 in a month I'll become an alcoholic.
>>
Yeah, I guess I'm stronger than before. If I had done the same shit I've done lately the year before I'd be depressed and crying, but I'm composed and have a clear view of the course of action I have to take.
It's just hard living thinking that you'll never be happy, but I'm learning to deal with it.
>>
>>25117300
doing fine atm OP, thanks for asking. hitting the hay now, my mayor problems will be still there when i wake up.

>thank god for booze
>>
>>25117939

Good to hear!
>>
Hate the shit out of my work, want to move to a better city, but can't.
>>
File: jacques)brel.jpg (14 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
jacques)brel.jpg
14 KB, 300x221
Not particularly good. I hate my life: every day, I think about how much I hate every aspect of it, and how no real visible change has occurred, or is likely to occur.

I don't know how I keep it together: I feel very dead inside, just going through the motions of a routine that I've grown to despise, and every minute, contemplating how much I dislike it.

I want to 'start' living.
>>
>>25117300
I feel good OP. Not necessarily happy, but I'm enduring pleasure. Good butterflies. Not anxious social anxiety stomach tightness butterflies. I just succeeded on a first date with a girl, and it was lots of fun. It's been a while since I've had butterflies like these. And Jesus fucking Christ I can't recommend enough that anybody reads Models by Mark Manson. It will change their whole perspective on dating and women.
>>
>>25118637
>I think about how much I hate every aspect of it, and how no real visible change has occurred, or is likely to occur.
>change

Don't wait for things to change. Because it will never happen.

Change things yourself.
>>
Same shit, different day. Really just waiting to drop dead.
>>
File: gainsbourg.jpg (28 KB, 487x365) Image search: [Google]
gainsbourg.jpg
28 KB, 487x365
>>25118705
It's easy to say 'change', but there are somethings that won't budge. For example, I want to obtain a better job, a better one than the one I have now. So I apply, but every place rejects me, even when I seemingly have the right qualifications - no place even calls me for interviews. What am I supposed to do differently?
>>
I think I'm fucking addicted to /r9k/ at the moment. Normally I don't stay longer than an hour at a time here. Hell, the last two months I was barely here. But over the last week, I just couldn't stop reading this shit board. Send help.
>>
File: 1450558069416.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1450558069416.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
I'm 21. Considering future projections (weight loss, career progression, etc.), I will be 25 years old before I even have a shot at losing my virginity unless I pay for a hooker.
>>
I've actually gotten some good news lately.

I apparently aced an interview for a really cool engineering job, since they made an offer hours after I talked with them.

So it's not all bad.

I'm starting at the beginning of the year, and I'll be making more money than I'll know what to do with.
>>
Can't stop thinking about my onitis. Life's good but dam do I crave companionship. Maybe I'll get the balls to tell her how I feel about her one day. Oh well at least I'm still in uni and I'm feeling more confident. This place hasn't fully corrupted my soul yet.
>>
File: 1450078075857.jpg (48 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
1450078075857.jpg
48 KB, 469x505
>>25117300
This is it, man. I fucking feel it. I can't take it any more. I'm fucking doing something about my life. I'm starting with trivial shit. Getting better hygiene, cleaning shit, etc... Gonna get fit, gonna act less miserable, gonna do more shit with my life.
I know it's all cliche as fuck but it's the only way out. I know one day I'm eventually gonna be too far gone. I'm gonna sit in bed and wonder why I'm even fucking bothering, and when it happens there will be no going back, so fuck that.
>>
>>25118785
me too

i really need to get the fuck off this board
>>
>>25118993
The only way out is to improve your life so much that you become a normie. Your shit is fucked up. You have to unfuck it.
>>
gonna an hero in 4 days, so sorta good sorta bad?

meh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.