[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
legit reason for being a virgin, not insecurity or any other bs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: 1423380860576.gif (1022 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1423380860576.gif
1022 KB, 500x375
most of my life no tail
>live in a small town
>everyone in highschool is already hitched up or is dating older dudes
>go to first college, sausage fest tech school
>it was so bad some dude fucked a chick and someone was in line to cuddle with her minutes after
>left after 1.5 years
>go to new school, everyone is strange there
>every girl is either hung up about some dude at home or
wants a fab femmy bishonen even the less desirable ones
> got to 3rd base with one girl, but she was possessive and often told me I was below her
she wanted to keep me around her all the time though
>dropped her and she flunked out shortly after
>tried to go out with several bitches, but it was always something that prevented me from dating them
>one girl was adamant about partner having the same tastes in music
>another only wanted a bishonen
>one wanted someone who lived close to her family home
>another wanted someone who was roughly the same height has her
the list went on
>stopped trying 6 months till graduation and focused on my port
>best in class

>after graduation things seemed more dour
>moved back to my home town and got a good job
>everyone from my graduating class has kids out of wedlock
>no dating prospects
>meet newcomers and people from adjacent towns, they are all drug users and/or alcoholics

>a few years pass

> turn 27
>finally got to where I need to be in life
>move to a new
>dream job
>go to class reunion
>every girl is married or has kids out of wedlock
>they all look the same as they wedhough
>in my current city everyone has kids or in a relationship.

i just can't win.
>>
common dudes, someone else has to have these feels
>>
>>25116985
I can relate... until the 3rd line. Never went to college because I got kicked out of the house.
Its hard to meet new people when you don't have regular access to a shower...
>>
pls what is sauce to OP's pic

secondly,
I'm a virgin because people hate being around me in general. The idea of a person wanting to say hi to me and continually enjoy my company for several days until i lay on top of them is insane for me.
>>
>>25117516
not sure,
that's the other thing
I generally have a good response from people everyone smiles at me in passing,
>>
>>25116985
Source on image plz?

Also, at the age of 27, you still have a chance. Several girls will be "settling down" around the 30 mark. You just have to cast your net wider and meet more women.
>>
File: 1281993414510.jpg (22 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1281993414510.jpg
22 KB, 240x180
>Decided to become abstinent late 2012
>No desire to marry whatsoever
>tfw accidentally chaste

whoops
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25116985
I'm a manlet, no point even trying
>>
>>25118611
tried, I even tried lowering my standards
(parents have high expectations for women)
these anime girls only want bishonen, and they are fat or scrawny as fuggggg. ............
>>
File: 1450317183058.jpg (1 MB, 971x923) Image search: [Google]
1450317183058.jpg
1 MB, 971x923
>>25119585
I was going to make a thread about this,
I envy you manlets........

If you are 5'6 and look boyish, you can get women easy. I know some dude who's 26 looks like he is 15 and he is married to some mammoth 6'4 woman who his him in her lap.

Same thing happened in college, girls would mention what a little cuite one dude is and him in their laps.

I only got to lap sit a 350 pound girl once, but she was still shorter than I was.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (18 KB, 411x358) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
18 KB, 411x358
>>25119624
thats nice and all, apart from the rest of the 99% will ignore you or literally see you as a child for being under 6'0
>>
I could've gotten laid but didn't act upon it, one of them was a girl my best friend was crushing on but I chose bros before hoes
>>
>Every woman I know is married, is in a serious relationship, lesbian, drug addicted club slut, or a single mother.

This is why I am alone. Better to be alone than be a cuck.
>>
>>25119624
thats good for him but the rest of us 5'6 boyish manlets are not so skilled or lucky

desu i would love to have a 6'4 gf or wife taht would be fucking amazing

but tall women who like short guys are hard to come by.
>>
>>25118611

Millaq from mfc
>>
>>25116985

befriend asians and try to travel with them, you'll meet girls all the time, they might not even be gold diggers!
>>
File: 1449954069871.png (571 KB, 842x477) Image search: [Google]
1449954069871.png
571 KB, 842x477
>>25119624
trying to find a tall girl who's into shorter guys is like trying to find a unicorn

what an annoying fetish to have
>>
File: hitlerglasses.jpg (87 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
hitlerglasses.jpg
87 KB, 600x534
>>25119663
>thinking that you need any more than 1% of the women in the world to like you in order to get a gf.
I don't think you appreciate how many women there are in the world anon-kun. Or how many girls turn 18 every day.
>>
>>25119624

>I want to be 5'6" so I can play bottom bitch for some tall slut with a dom fetish

Pisses me off so bad when I see dumb ass posts like this

I spend every day fighting crippling depression because my height keeps me from being able to enjoy the hobbies I'm passionate about

Meanwhile the tall shitheads on this board blessed with the opportunity I can never have want to throw it away to be some fucking sissy beta bitch

Shit's mad disgusting
>>
Feels to good be virgin by choice and have a marriage arranged for you by my father when I will ask him.
>>
>get shot down by every girl I ever ask out
>didn't matter if I was their life time friend or someone they met for a few days
>tried lowering my standards but still didn't work
>not even fat single moms want to cuddle me
>tried clubs, bars, dating sites, nothing worked
>every girl I meet is either in a relationship, just gotten out of one and didn't want to try again, or just don't find me attractive
>every girl at my work are either 70 year old hags, or married.
I'm 26 right now, and I have three female friends (whom I've asked out in the pass) they say I just need "confidence" it's not like I haven't tried being confident before and being turned down hundreds of times doesn't help either. I'm honestly fucked at this point in my life because as I get older I just feel more and more alone.
>>
File: 11111.jpg (94 KB, 982x737) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
94 KB, 982x737
>>25119926
>normalfag trying to give me advice
>not realising that the 1% still applies to where I am, thereby only none would be interested in me
>not realising that being a manlet is worse then anything else
>>
File: do i praise.png (491 KB, 1268x486) Image search: [Google]
do i praise.png
491 KB, 1268x486
Lack of trying. I've had an interest in girls in the past, and some even showed an interest in me. All I can assume is that I'm either really that lazy of a motherfucker or I just haven't really wanted it enough to bother. Dunno. At least I'm not stressing over it.
>>
>>25120060
Being a crybaby is worse than anything else. Including being a manlet.
>>
>>25119624
Pretty much this, not even in dating prospects alone. I wish I was a full 14 inches shorter than my current 6'2, just so I would be noticed less by others.
>>
>>25120025
how so elaborate?
I really doubt that height is an issue, everyone I know is shorter than me and doesn't have any issues.
>>
>>25119728
I've seen it 4 times in my life, so it's not that uncommon
>>
>>25116985
Jesus Christ OP. Which college did you go to?
>>
>walk out elevator and slutty looking girl audibly voices that I look handsome
>walking to class and catch up to girl at the door and she holds the door open and turns to smile at me
I'm not even gay. Both girls were physically attractive and I'd bang them but all the talking just to get there is tedious.
>>
>Got issues with my bowel.
>Can't leave the house.
>Only women I see are immediate relatives.

I'm also 6'2, wide soldered, rated 6/7/8 out of 10 and have a bit above average dick.

Doomed to have all this potential, but never have the chance to meet it.
>>
>>25121199
>I'm not even gay
Anon...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.