[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do normal people act? I want to become a normie, but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1444309199560.jpg (32 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444309199560.jpg
32 KB, 200x200
How do normal people act?
I want to become a normie, but I don't even know how to start.
>>
Just do what everyone else around you is doing

Don't do anything autistic

Not that hard
>>
You will learn best through observation.
>>
Just dont be a retard
>>
File: 1450228006990.gif (497 KB, 349x262) Image search: [Google]
1450228006990.gif
497 KB, 349x262
stealth hue here
>>
>>25116795
just be yourself dude lmao
>>
I think acting like a robot is just the result of overthinking everything. That's my big problem.
>>
just beee afraid of everything on some level. normies live empty frightened lives due to fear.

you'll fit right in
>>
Imagine a sociopath who is both lazy and noncommittal.
>>
File: Purgatorio.jpg (357 KB, 640x404) Image search: [Google]
Purgatorio.jpg
357 KB, 640x404
>>25116795

Start by not acting retarded.

Unhelpful advice, you say? Here's a more thorough definition of what it means to not act retarded:

1) It doesn't fucking matter. "Normies", or normal fucking humans, really don't give a shit about the average dude. We're empathic, yeah, but the typical man on the street isn't our concern. You're not gonna make friends everywhere you go, nor are you gonna need to. Anxiety and all that bullshit is literally in your head.

2) If you ARE interested in friends, first start with yourself. As is thrown around here a lot, attractive people are attractive. Even if you're fat and lazy, or skeletal and autistic, do try to improve yourself somewhat. Find better clothes. Work out more. Expand your mental horizons. Give effort. Effort does what superficial shit fails to do 90% of the time.

3) Be honest with yourself. Much as I dislike the heathens, Luther was right to say that to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. If you don't give effort, if you don't make any attempt to change your ways or half-ass your road to normal human interaction, don't fucking complain about loneliness. That's your ballgame, you dropped that shit. At the same time, those who want to work for it better be prepared for a new world described above. You gotta be the part. Speak the part. Act the part. Be the part. If you don't want to, if you think normies are nothing but superficial meat automatons or worthless clones, fine. But if you really want to work to normalhood, if you really want to get out of this fucking mess, recognize that it's not an easy climb. Retardation is hard to shrug off.
>>
>>25119156
dam good post man
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.