[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drug/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1416883012868.gif (488 KB, 587x404) Image search: [Google]
1416883012868.gif
488 KB, 587x404
who here /drugs/?

this is a thread for non drugs fags wanting to learn to ask stupid questions to our xp /drugs/ bros

i'll start: i got a good dealer for but he can't get acid. How do i find an acid dealer?.
>>
File: smokeweedeveryday.webm (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
smokeweedeveryday.webm
2 MB, 720x405
>>25116695
I used to be a binge drinking alcoholic.
I got my medical card now though so now I just smoke and im high 24/7.
I play video games and google pays for my games and my weed.
Its great. I was able to get rid of all my bad addictions with it.
It helps my muscles and calms my stomach down.
I used to pop antacids nonstop and I completely got rid of them.
Keeps my depression in check.
currently smoking northern lights.
20/10 would recommend.
>>
>>25116895
>all my bad addictions
>all

I have some news for you.
>>
You're very unlikely to find a dealer with acid. If he says he has acid, it's probably not real acid (lsd-25), but LSA, a research chemical like 25i, or something else.
Your most reliable source for real acid is the darknet.

Mushrooms are easy as fuck to grow yourself though.
>>
If youre in Ca i got a hook on anything you want
>>
File: 1450301891960.png (210 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450301891960.png
210 KB, 1000x1000
i'm a weed fag. I love weed. It makes everything more fun and bearable. Ive been depressed for almost a year without a gf but whenever I go for a long walk and smoke some bowls, life just starts to make sense. We are on planet earth to relax and laugh. everything else is just an obsticale and distraction to our relaxation time. Thats the ultimate truth ive come to understand

To really enjoy smoking bud, YOU MUST inhale properly. It doesn't matter what you smoke, but you must inhale a couple breaths of extra air after your hit. It needs to push the smoke deeper into your lungs. You will probably cough a lot, but its super worth it. Its like entering a mini heaven. Everything feels groovy and divine. I haven't done acid or shrooms in almost a year. I really want to get some good acid soon. I miss it like crazy. I don't really mess ewith shrooms anymore because of a kind of bad trip. I'd argue shrooms are more intense than acid. Shrooms make you confront your inner demons which is too much for a lot of people. Acid is just kind of a mellow trip. Feels very groovy and less introspective than shrooms.

i advise all robots to get some drugs(imo best are alcohol, acid, and weed) and go explore shit. Go walk around a city or take the bus/train somewhere youve never seen. Bring a warm coat though because acid makes you feel really cold.

Also also If you somehow get blessed by the gods and find DMT do that shit. Its like being popped out a pussy for the second time. No joke you will feel like an infant after doing that shit.

love you guys. stay safe.
>>
>>25116895
what country does that? please let me know!
>>
Get on the darknet and buy your drugs. Your variety and safety is practically guaranteed if you're smart and know what you're doing.
>>
>>25116695
I've got 9 grams of high CBD, low THC weed.

Haven't even smoked any of it, got it mostly because I hear high CBD shit is good for anxiety and pain relief. And, I also wanted to smoke with my friends without necessarily getting high. Last time I smoked weed that was high in THC I lost my fucking shit.

Currently have a script for clonazepam and just recently got a script for hydrocodone cough syrup. Also have 50, 100mg tramadol tabs. I used to have 60 or so 10mg codeine tabs, 20 or so 10mg zolpidem, and I used to have about a gram of high quality MDMA, but I lost my fucking stash.
>>
Imo drugs and girls are the only two pleasurable things in the world. I've never had access to girls, so drugs have been the best experiences in my life. Salvia and cocaine are probably the two most fun I've had after alcohol, but the only drug I do regularly is weed.
>>
>>25117109
usa.
theres like some 15 states or something its legal
its real easy to get you just say you have back pain or whatever
and the doctors give zero fucks because they hate the other doctors that give out antibiotics and over prescribed painkillers.
a lot of people i know smoke weed and do painkillers so they have to use less morphine or whatever
I get super nauseated with painkillers and cant take aspirin because of some other meds im on so its pretty much weed, alcohol, or self-mutilation if I want pain relief
dont know what im going to do if I get seriously injured one day.

like I have muscle deterioration and see a general practioner tell him my body hurts etc
probably go get xrays etc
get a report from dr showing you have pain
take it to marijuana clinic
talk to chill doctor who basically doesnt care and just wants to make sure youre not a crackhead or whatever
they dont give a fuck because weeds not addictive and they rather you be a faggot and abuse it and that be your own fault than give you painkillers and like so many other people end up throwing oxy on tinfoil and moving onto heroin
you cant use weed to od either
>>
>>25116926
>something treats a problem
>he is an addict for liking that thing
>>
File: 1448344131746 (2).jpg (56 KB, 492x415) Image search: [Google]
1448344131746 (2).jpg
56 KB, 492x415
How do I find a weed dealer? The guy I used to buy from left town and everyone I have tried to buy from since then has robbed me
>>
>>25117538
Go to the store and buy some
>>
>>25117583
>store
nigger what

even medical is illegal here
>>
>>25117673
solution: move or kill yourself
>>
File: 1437007635694.jpg (47 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1437007635694.jpg
47 KB, 396x385
rolled on some AMAZING mdma last night with two of my best friends. it was a truly beautiful experience. the comedown was mild, and I had some klonopin that put me right to sleep.

klonopin if definitely my favorite benzo. it has a really nice body high and lasts into the next day. I took 1mg at around 5am after I came down from the molly and I was still feeling great until around 10pm tonight.

just railed some small lines of blue drop heroin, feeling pretty alright even though I got shorted. I was supposed to be getting roxies but the guy I was middling through asked if I wanted some H so I figured "why the fuck not"?
>>
>>25117709
the latter seems to be the only option at this point
>>
>>25117538
Find a cool black guy and ask if he smokes, if he does tell him bruh muh plug fuckin bailed mane
>>
>>25117538

You have to talk to people, homeless shelters are a good place to score drugs, but you have to understand when people are sketchy or whatever. Make a friend, and be like"Ayyy you wanna smoke some weeds?" "Sure but we gotta get some, you know anybody?"

Also you can usually score weed at gaming shops, like places that host friday night magic and stuff.
>>
>>25117749
I agree even though I have legal weed
>>
>>25116695
where can i find a dealer and not be seen as a degenerate by parents?
>>
>>25117844
asshole
>>25117907
what do you mean? the dealer not be seen as a degenerate or you?
>>
>>25118054
me. they already think theres something wrong with me so getting caught with drugs would make life hell
>>
whats the best way to be prescribed xanax?
>>
>>25117907
lol, that's what i'm asking too m8
>>
File: sasa.png (29 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
sasa.png
29 KB, 300x168
EASY!....
JUST GET HIGH OFF PIZZA ROLLS!
>>
>>25118123
be discreet about it is the best advice I have really, if you do it while living with them for long, chances are they will catch you or find it
>>
>>25117829
>Also you can usually score weed at gaming shops, like places that host friday night magic and stuff.

kek, really? i'm pretty autistic and do tons of card tricks (it's the perfect hobby for autists fyi) but i could use a weed hookup
>>
>>25116926
>current year
>still being an uneducated fucktard that believes you can be physically addicted to marijuana
>ishygddt
>>
>>25118336
It's true, most of the staff at the card shop I used to go to smoked everyday.

Also if you happen to be college/university aged just show up to some party and be like "ayy where's da wedd"
>>
>>25118427
>move to new area
>ask everyone around if they know anyone
>everyone smoke cigarettes
>no one tokes

Its the first Magic store this has ever been an issue. I blame it being right next to a military base in the bible belt. Either Christian alcoholic DRUGS R BAD or military.

>tfw forced sober for over a year and a half
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.