[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /StopsWatchingMoviesWhenTheyBecomeT ooEpic/ here? just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: JUST.png (105 KB, 283x302) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
105 KB, 283x302
Who else /StopsWatchingMoviesWhenTheyBecomeTooEpic/ here?

just got 1/4 of the way through Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation before I had to stop and drink a little to feel better

>you will never be a buff, handsome, secret agent who kills one of the 3 assassins attempting to kill the Austrian Chancellor at an Opera
>you will never proceed to steal his weapon and thwart the attempts of the other 2 assassins by making a split-second decision to non-fatally wound the Chancellor so as to put him out of harms way
>you will never escape the Opera with one of the gorgeous assassins who rescued you from a torture chamber 6 months earlier
>you will never make sweet sweet love to her and later team up with her to take down an evil syndicate attempting to create political unrest all over the world
>you will never literally save the fucking world while your ex-colleagues and friends distrust you and attempt to stop you because they believe you are actually evil
>you will never even do anything except for the mundane because you are a piece of shit that gets off on degeneracy

Why even fucking live? Seriously why the fuck do we continue on?

The worst part is, the lady assassin in the movie had the most gorgeous body. I had the chance to have sex with a girl with that same body and an even more beautiful face, but I fucked things up right literally YES L I T E R A L L Y right as I was sticking my dick in her and now she won't even text me back

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
OP is nigger.
>>
>>25116714
why....why would you say something like that
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.