[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A firm rule must be imposed upon our nation before it destroys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
A firm rule must be imposed upon our nation before it destroys itself. The United States needs some theology and geometry, some taste and decency. I suspect that we are teetering on the edge of the abyss.
>>
>>25115939
So this is what my middle school teacher meant when he said geometry would be an important skill to have later in life.
>>
>>25115939
>The United States needs some theology and geometry
>geometry
sounds like we need to bring back beating autistic children when they act out..
>>
YES
GEOMETRY
THE SACRED SHAPES
>>
File: tumblr_mxzuztGpg61sbr00to1_500.gif (377 KB, 499x384) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxzuztGpg61sbr00to1_500.gif
377 KB, 499x384
>a firm rule

We've already got that. We have a monolithic entity in power that controls every last scrap of information you have access to. It has an army of robots that allow it to conduct constant surveillance on the entire country and on its allies and enemies alike. It can legally lock you away forever, torture you, restrict you from leaving the country, or just flat-out kill you without due process and without needing a reason. It's on record as having been willing to bomb American citizens in order to get us to war, and STILL people consider it too benevolent to do so. It controls manufacturing, agriculture, telecommunications, medicine, foreign policy, the law, and believe it or not, to some extent, the weather. It can flat-out make shit up or just stage things and the whole planet believes it. It can make people forget, it can make them believe, it can make them desire, and it can make them hate. And it has fucking space weapons on top of it.

You honestly think that there's anything but a "fir, rule" in this country? Why? Because people are allowed to be degenerate, stupid, shallow consumer whores and nobody steps in to whip them into shape? That's the whole damned point. Why the fuck would a "firm rule(r)" want a populace of bright and noble people? They're not easily controlled.

Reality check: Nobody who instates an authoritarian rule wants to make the general populace better people, or to improve conditions for them. We have such a "firm rule" over us that, chances are, the human race is going to be enslaved forever and we're already well-beyond the point of successfully dissenting even being possible. People are too brainwashed to even boycott anymore.

We live in a fucking nightmare that surpasses Orwell's wildest imaginings in every single respect, and people are fucking blind to it because they turned up the heat slowly enough.
I do agree with the geometry bit, though. Euclid's Elements should be taught alongside basic arithmetic.
>>
>>25115939
you could've had a decent-length thread going, op, if it wasn't for
>geometry
apparently, what our nation needs is spellcheck
>>
Dubs and OP has to fap to his pic.

Trips and I do.
>>
File: 1432451099629.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432451099629.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>25116005
>>25116048
>>25116083
>>25116434
>>25116480
>>25116643
illiterate twats, all of you.
>>
File: trapben.jpg (88 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
trapben.jpg
88 KB, 500x404
>>25116775
>uses the wrong word
>it's everyone else who's illiterate
>>
File: I don't give a fuck.jpg (132 KB, 891x670) Image search: [Google]
I don't give a fuck.jpg
132 KB, 891x670
>>25116775
>reading books by tooles who kill themselves
>>
Wait. What word was OP even trying to use?
>>
>>25117130
Geometry.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.