[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever used self defense against a woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
Have you ever used self defense against a woman?
>>
>>25115856
I choked a girl after she cut my face with her nails. I had five cuts that were bleeding pretty bad and I got in trouble because "you shouldn't hit girls".
>>
Yes, but nothing on the level of a fight. Fending off, holding wrists to get her to stop hitting me.

I would only strike a woman if I felt like I was in serious danger, or if someone I loved was in serious danger. That goes for men as well.
>>
there are too many qualifiers in place to be a man, I quit
>>
Luckily no.
Normally if any of the women im around get super pissed at me i jjst leave. Then like an asshole i put everything in their kitchens on the top shelves to get back at them
>>
>>25115885
Nah that's a bullshit made out of double standard created by feminazis to keep your ass in line.
>>
Also I googled "never hit a women" to get that image and found this
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/dear-men-it-is-never-ever-ever-okay-to-hit-a-woman-and-no-one-should-have-to-tell-you-that/
Cringed a bit
>>
A pretty girl slapped me at a party once kind of ironically, but hard. It was in a "I have seen women on tv do this to men so it's funny" kind of way. I just shook my head at her and walked away. She apologized later and told me she didn't mean to hurt me and she was sorry, I said that she hadn't hurt me but thought it was extremely unattractive for a girl to think that was ok. I think the look on her face as I walked away from her was more beautiful than anything I could have physically done.
>>
File: 1414836290090.jpg (26 KB, 389x302) Image search: [Google]
1414836290090.jpg
26 KB, 389x302
>>25115856
Yes, on a few different occasions. Sometimes a woman just needs smacked.

The first time I ever hit a woman was my ex-fiance. She's always had a hot temper. She was yelling and screaming at me over something trivial, I don't even remember what. It escalated into her pushing me open-handily hitting me. I lost my composure and slapped that bitch so hard she was knocked onto her ass. She's an ex because she's batshit.

[spoilers] It turned her on and we had some awesome hate sex to makeup for her shitty behavior.[/spoilers]
>>
>>25115856

I've never used self defense period.
>>
M8 if a female even takes an aggressive posture with me I'm knocking them the fuck out.
>>
I don't interact with people on a personal level, so there's never been a situation that would call for it. I can't imagine a situation in my life that would.
>>
In fact, I have. I've been waiting to post this story.
>Be me Jan 2012, 22 years old
>On trip to Cuba with gf at the time
>She was insane but great food and sex
>At resort, first day
>We decide to spend a couple hours individually checking stuff out, there was some stuff she wanted to do and stuff I wanted to do
>Order drink, get into this party dance thing and meet a bunch of new people
>They ask about gf, right as I see her feeling up some dude's bicep in the pool 50 ft away
>Keep having fun
>Meet her as planned for dinner three hours later, her and guy walk in one after the other but not together
>Ask her about it, she gets all defensive
>We end up fighting(drunk af, all inclusive)
>wake up next morning and figure I may as well get the most out of my money
>Have fun, drink, eat good food, good day
>Get in fight with her again that night once I'm wasted
>Older guy I met who is there with his 12 yo daughter offers to let gf sleep on his couch to give us space
>Thanks bro
>Next day gf says guy tried to feel her up in her sleep
>Get mad and confront him, he tells me that actually it was her trying to fuck him
>Go ham on gf, yelling and shit
>Staff gets involved and assume I'm in the wrong because le angry man meme
>So I tell them to charge me for another room and don't tell me where it is, she can stay there
>Tell gf everyone is finding out about her lecherous ways as soon as we get back
>Go to sleep after drinking for hours, AC unit had been broken and was making noise
>Hear noises, figure it's that
it bears relevance to mention it was a ground floor room
>Turn over wasted and go to sleep
>Wake up with pressure on my neck, it's bleeding a bit I can feel it
>On my side with arm trapped under me, look up and see gf
>She's kneeled over top of me
>Has some kind of blade applied to my neck
>In my half-asleep state I am pinned
>manage to get one hand free, push her to ground
>She comes back with knife and bites my hand, hard
>Hand bleeding everywhere
more?
>>
>implying i'd ever hit a women
maybe a good shove but women are very weak
>>
i told a friend i'd hit a woman before i'd a dog and he told me i was messed up
>>
>>25116811
remember, if a woman is getting out of line, you don't hit her, you rape that woman.
>>
In mexico we keep our women in check so yes.
>>
>>25116034
Thanks for the cringe.
>>
I got a black eye from my ex gf a while back. If I had started attacking her, my consequences would have been far more grave than hers.
>>
>>25115856
By not hitting women you're saying they are inferior to you which completely goes against their feminist narrative. By not hitting a woman that strikes you you're being incredibly sexist. I wish it wasn't like this but if women want equality I'm going to make sure I do everything I can to treat them exactly as I would a man
>>
>>25116790
Continue senpai
>>
Never had to, though I think I might have a bit of a bad attitude so they probably wouldn't do anything to provoke me.
>>
>>25116790

intently monitoring this story
>>
>>25116790
Please continue friend oc
>>
Never had too, would if I have too, but I'm hesitant to hurt anyone.

I've never been in a fight. I punched my Dad once and I've never forgiven myself. He laughs about it today, said I had one hell of a right hook. That's why I try not to let myself get too heated and try to avoid fighting as much as possible. I might fuck someone up permanently.
>>
yes. my former partner was very violent and I had to restrain her on many occasions.
>>
>>25116790
Aight
>Make my way to bathroom because won't be able to fight my way out one handed
>Use every towel in bathroom, hand is bleeding insanely at this point
>She's smashing with all her might on the door
>Use my shirt as bandage and go out into it
>She has blade, is slashing me with it
>Thin but opening up cuts
>Neck, hand, shoulders bleeding
>Finally decide it's time to hit a girl
>Grab her, throw her down
>Staff and security show up before I hit her and see me holding her down
>Point out how I'm bleeding profusely and she's holding a blade
>They take her in and do not give me any medical attention despite the fact I've clearly been carved by a rusty blade and bacteria filled mouth
>>
Decked my younger sister in the face once. Feels bad man.
>>
>>25115856
One time a drunk girl was trying to fight me, so i shoved her, ending up shoving her harder than i meant to and she hit a brick wall and started crying. I was afraid of getting the cops called on me or getting jumped by white knights, so i just took off before anyone knew what had happened.
>>
>>25115856
>bumped a girl when i was a kid, she literally flyed and hited the floor and her head bounces at floor
>grabed a bitch by the neck against a wall and she cryed so bad
>>
File: phen.png (257 KB, 333x434) Image search: [Google]
phen.png
257 KB, 333x434
>>25117284

jesus, bitches be cray
>>
>>25116790
>>25117284
I should also mention that she no longer had a key to my room, and the sound I heard that I mistook for AC trouble was her dismantling the sliding door to outside
>Staff are gone, got stiff reprimand for my behaviour
>Door is wide open, don't care need rest at this point
>Wake up around 5 am
>stuck to sheets because blood
>Hand is severely infected, bite is turning green and my hand is about 1.5x normal size and pink
>Immediately grab my bag to get my wallet and passport
>They are gone
>Oh shit
>She came back
>Go to front desk
>Tell them I don't need to know where she is but that they need to go get my shit so I can leave
> They tell me I've cause enough trouble to her and them, figure it out for myself
>Basically they think I'm insane and don't believe me
>Get in a verbal argument with staff, at this point I'm snapping about getting the fuck out of Cuba
>They tell me they're calling the police on me for being verbally aggressive and abusing gf
>Go back to room
>Take all my stuff that doesnt have blood and pack it in a bag
>Freaking out because don't want to go to Cuban prison
>Call best buddy in Canada while hiding under bed
>Call mom
>Tell everyone I love them
>>
>>25116811
women aren't weak you shitlord. Its 2015, women can do anything a man can do including fighting.
>>
>threw a rock at a girls head, she got a huge bruise
>kicked a girl who tried to defend her in the cunt
>spray painted a girls face
and apparently
>bit a lump out of a girls cheek when I was like 3
Anyway the government worker asked my parents to put me in an all boys school or id be sent to "psychiatric evaluation" i.e. loony bin
>>
File: bond.png (712 KB, 683x596) Image search: [Google]
bond.png
712 KB, 683x596
A from-the-elbow slap should be perfectly acceptable from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

There's a massive difference between a surprising slap to end a shitty argument, and Chris Brown beating the shit out of Rihanna.

This all-or-nothing mentality that there's no reason to ever hit a woman is leftist liberal politically-correct cancer that is killing our civilization.
>>
>>25116918
how did you get with a /toughgf/?
>>
>>25117390

b8.8/10
>>
>>25115856
Real men do whatever the fuck they want. Bitch needs get hit, hit her. Everybody's cool, don't hit a bitch. This shit isn't rocket brainery.
>>
>>25117522
its not b8 though, its the truth. If leftists claim that women are equal in all aspects, that would include fighting ability
therefore, saying you should never hit a woman is saying that they're weaker, and not equal
>>
>>25116790
>>25117284
>>25117387
>There was a spot on the roof where no one ever looked, I'd been up there the previous nights when everything was going shitty
>Go to breakfast/snack bar, early as fuck so only one guy working
>Order eggs so he goes to the back
>Hop the bar and grab two bottles: One vodka, one whiskey
>Go to vending machine and get two packs Lucky Strikes
>Try once more to call favorite uncle, cannot get ahold of him and it's freaking me out because he's my hero
>Take my shit to the roof in an effort not to get found by police, my mom had been trying to call the embassy to help me
>Sit there for an hour or two pouring vodka on my hand and whiskey down my throat, smoking terrible lucky strikes
>Finally convinced police are gone
>Go back down, see ex in lobby as I'm going to call my mom
>She's smoking cigs and ashing on her forearm
>Literally a giant white pool of burnt flesh
>Get on phone and mom says she found plane home, but I need to get to the airport or the embassy
>embassy is miles away, resort has buses to airport
>Wait for next bus
>Driver is hesitant to give up last spot, pay him most of my last Cuban money
>Get to airport
>Gf has called airport and said she was going home that day and that I should not by any means be allowed to board the same plane as her
> I get there first
> She has to take plane 12 hours later because couldn't board with me(lol)
> I go through customs in bloody clothes, completely haggard and hammered
>Customs guy just laughs and asks if I have anything to declare
>"I declare that if you let me leave your country I promise never to come back"
>Get scotch in duty free
>carry on to plane, drink
>Get to Montreal airport
>Mom dad and favorite uncle are there waiting
>Get almost to them, crying, collapse
>Feel hand grab my shirt on the back
>Uncle pulls me up
>"I had to have your back on this one"
>feel great feels
>Realize women are never to be trusted and family is everything
>Go to hospital
>Get a giant needle for 3x hand
>>
>>25117387

Did your gf sell them some sob story? The fact that authorities would consider you the aggressor after all those wounds is retarded.

Also was she diagnosed with anything?
>>
>>25117517
She was karatemaster and i'm a weak cuckold.
>>
>>25117600
Yes, she pointed the finger immediately and they believed her.
As for being diagnosed, she got in touch a couple months later and told me she was going to get the help she needed. So I imagine she did get diagnosed, but I was not there to know about it.
>>
>>25117649
But I took her virginity, which I'm proud of.
>>
File: boss.jpg (45 KB, 704x519) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
45 KB, 704x519
>>25117692
>She gave me a black eye
>I broke her hymen
>>
>>25117562
You should have kneaded her face into paste with your fists when you had the chance.

That's horrific though anon. Another fine reason why 2d > 3dpd
>>
>>25117562

Man that's one hell of a story. Your family sounds great.
>>
>>25117562
>Get to airport
>Gf has called airport and said she was going home that day and that I should not by any means be allowed to board the same plane as her
> I get there first
> She has to take plane 12 hours later because couldn't board with me(lol)
> I go through customs in bloody clothes, completely haggard and hammered
>Customs guy just laughs and asks if I have anything to declare
>"I declare that if you let me leave your country I promise never to come back"
This is fucking hilarious. Without context the Cuban guy probably thinks it looks straight out of some comical anti-Cuban propaganda, of an opulent person just going on vacation and getting beaten and robbed by Cuban people in the street; and given her insanity, I can only imagine that horrible bitch absolutely losing her shit when they tell her she can't board the plane, and her never accepting that it was her own psychopathic fault. I wish I could see, because it's beautiful.

This is literally art.
>>
>>25116790
>>25117284
>>25117387
>>25117562

>Tell everyone I love them

thanks a lot for that story. you made my day! you should get into writing m8, srysly.
>>
>>25116790

i'm screencapping this! it's pure gold!
>>
File: 1450418882413.jpg (52 KB, 780x688) Image search: [Google]
1450418882413.jpg
52 KB, 780x688
In the 10th grade this girl would always make fun of me and one day I snapped and sucker punched her. She dropped and I was known as the woman beater all through high school. Had to wait until I went to Uni out of state to lose my virginity.
>>
This doesn't die here
>>
File: 1404537822988.gif (274 KB, 456x175) Image search: [Google]
1404537822988.gif
274 KB, 456x175
>Sister spits on my face
>Punch her in the face
>>
>>25117471
You're my hero you lil shit
>>
A girl I was hanging out with was rough housing with me.

I grabbed her by her waist and flipped her upside down and slammed her on the mattress. Where we immediately started making out.

I don't talk to her anymore, I don't like it when girls are all physical and shit. Its a slippery slope.
>>
File: dontcare.jpg (35 KB, 341x363) Image search: [Google]
dontcare.jpg
35 KB, 341x363
>>25115856
>Real men don't hit women
>>
File: cupcake.jpg (435 KB, 1000x809) Image search: [Google]
cupcake.jpg
435 KB, 1000x809
>>25116929

Violence Equality 2015!
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25115856
yes a long long time ago (but not in a galaxy far far away)
>>
>>25115856

Only when I come home drunk and wife is bitching at me.
>>
>>25118467
>>25118656
Hahaha I have written a bit before but the fact that this is a true story makes it a lot easier to tell.

To be fair, the incident was actually a big turning point in my life. I wouldn't be where I am today without it, it taught me to take what I need for myself and appreciate life.
>>
>>25121331
you smug wojacks are worse than hijacks and comfy neet pepes combined
>>
>>25117894
Honestly I don't regret waiting to resort to violence, I feel like you should always exhaust every other option before getting violent. It's civilized.
>>25117916
My family brought me back to health in the following months and I never would have recovered if it weren't for them. They are all fantastic people and I'm extremely lucky.
>>
>>25115856

I completely fucked this abbo chicks knee when she had me at knife point, could see the bone and all.

Steel toe boots don't fuck around.
>>
>>25115856
Why is it masculinity is always defined by values rather then the inherent state of being a man? Why is it so difficult to be masculine to the point people constantly call each other pussies and faggots? Am I not a man?
>>
File: 1437645106341.jpg (162 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1437645106341.jpg
162 KB, 1366x768
>>25117562
Best green text i have read in a while, thank you m8
>>
File: VAWA.png (303 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
VAWA.png
303 KB, 500x576
>>25115856
>Real men don't hit women
>Real women can hit men though, that's fine
Thanks feminism!

A woman punched me in the face at a bar, I grabbed her hand to stop her from doing it again. Bouncers kicked me out and apparently after I left another guy bought her a drink to make her feel better after being terrorized by an evil male.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.