[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you doing everything in your power to improve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15
File: thatfeelrunning.jpg (39 KB, 929x526) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelrunning.jpg
39 KB, 929x526
Why aren't you doing everything in your power to improve yourself?
>>
>>25115723
Tomorrow everything will change. Hopefully. A fresh start.
>>
File: 1408753471759.png (39 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1408753471759.png
39 KB, 200x200
>>25115743
>Tomorrow everything will change

Thats what they all say
>>
>>25115723
I'm taking it slow and focusing on one thing at a time. Right now it's losing weight, which is going well and I've lost 75 lbs so far.
I feel like once I lose a bit more weight, it will be easier for me to go out and find a job again.
Hopefully my ability to talk to people will improve after that.
>>
>>25115850

What is on your list after losing fat and getting a job?
>>
>>25115743
>Tomorrow everything will change. Hopefully. A fresh start.

NO IT WONT
>>
>>25115963
Saving up money to get excess skin removal surgery.
I imagine it will cost $30,00 if I'm lucky and $50,000 if I'm not.

Then it will be trying to find someone and not die alone.
>>
Laziness, the knowledge that I will be looked down upon no matter how great my accomplishments because I can't socialize properly, lack of ambition. Only thing thats going to get my ass in gear is a girlfriend I really want, though I know I will be looked at as a project.. I won't be the object of their desire, so all I can offer is friendship, affection, beta bux, companionship.. beginning to think I am fucked, I know not the causation but the effect of happiness.
>>
>>25115723
because am NEET and virgin and have given up and every day is more vegetation and awaiting oblivion. pity me, fucking boohoo hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fagots
>>
I don't know how. I think it might be too late to change my hikikomori ways.

I do go walking/jogging sometimes though. My legs get sore from it.
>>
>>25115743
You sound like you have stumbled through life for a while. Take your future by the balls by living right NOW, because NOW is all there is. Any time you invest wallowing in the past will not save you. Only action can save you. Your vessel inching closer to death every second is inevitable. What path would you like to take--the path of gradual, passive, destruction by opting out of life and the lessons you know you must learn in your short time in Earth, or would you like to take the relatively easier path of guiding your fate through your own action? Both choices can be relatively painful, but the pain of inaction lingers longer than any temporary physical pain.
>>
>>25116637
Hi, Haru
>>
Because I don't know how to improve the only area in which I'm really lacking. Yeah I could probably be fitter or smarter but I'm fine the way I am. But I can't seem to unfuck my mind.
>>
File: 1450334811732.png (109 KB, 868x746) Image search: [Google]
1450334811732.png
109 KB, 868x746
>>25115723

The truth? I hate myself too fucking much to ever strive for improvement in any regard.

I know exactly what I need to do to get my shit together and go 'on the right path,' but I'm not doing it. And why?

Because I fucking hate myself. It's not complaining, it's not making excuses, it's just my reality.
>>
Started running and doing exercises a couple of days ago. Gonna start praticing java again tomorrow.
>>
Because I lack ambition to complete basic tasks around the house. How am I supposed to do something big to change my life when I can barely get out of bed before 2pm?
>>
>>25115723
Because that's hard work. The satisfaction that comes from that arrives years later, and I'd rather masturbate and eat doughnuts and feel satisfied now.
>>
>>25115723
it hurts and dont matters, im gonna die anyway.
>>
File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859 KB, 1024x768
OH but i am OP

>run every morning
>eat healthy
>going to start college next fall
>started job as security
>join kickboxing
>going to piano lessons with qt tutor

feelsgoodman
>>
>>25115743
Yesterday you said tomorrow
>>
>>25115723

I think I am, which is terrible because I'm not doing that much.
>>
File: Assisted_Suicide_Pepe.jpg (19 KB, 472x460) Image search: [Google]
Assisted_Suicide_Pepe.jpg
19 KB, 472x460
Because It's going to end up as me putting hundreds of hours into something only to be mediocre at it. Then I'll go on the internet and see people with half the time investment being twice as good as me.

I'm just a failure and I've accepted it
>>
File: happyfrog.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
happyfrog.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
>>25115723
I wouldn't be fat if I could answer that question.
>>
I could be exercising more. But I'm focusing on getting a job, and I'm busy trying not to have it suck the life out of me.
>>
>>25115723
Because before doing that I need to the answer to a very important question:
For what purpose?
>>
Because I don't fucking care. I just want to die as soon as possible.
>>
>>25115723
we're all fucked no matter what living is pain the best thing to do is watch normies run their rat race
think about it life is like a front row ticket to the zoo all those people who think their little careers are so important i live from happening to happening my greatest happiness comes from two strange opposite pleasures Disneyland trips and to borrow from our German Friends schadenfreude watching other people experience suffering.
>>
I don't really hate being a neet. But being alone all the time is shit.
>>
OP, you clearly never had a real deprrssion which fucks up all your attempts and kills the willpower to do anything.
Honestly I wont be surprised if you are a fucking normie.
>>
Today on Runescape someone who I thought was my friend was rude and disrespectul towards me. I lost all my real life friends a while back and am now a NEET, with suicide coming closer everyday. My goal is to not see 1 day of 2016.
>>
http://library.atgti.az/e-books/social-sciences-and-psychology/en_Self_Discipline%20in%2010%20Days_How%20to%20Go%20From%20Thinking%20to%20Doin.pdf
>>
File: Niggasneedtostop.jpg (133 KB, 964x664) Image search: [Google]
Niggasneedtostop.jpg
133 KB, 964x664
>>25119548

>Be "disciplined"
>My reward is being slightly less inferior

LISTEN ROBOTS GOTTA STOP GIVING THESE NORMIES ALL THE ATTENTION
>>
>>25119394
dont kill yourself but it sounds like you should kill yourself anon
>>
I do but i'm probably the only Chad who posts on r9k and is involved with shit like egg man and elliot rodger
I was born a 10/10, go to the gym, have a beautiful gf even though i could pretty much get any girl, have a job etc
I just don't tell anyone because they would REE at me even though i probably post more and longer than your 3/10 NEET ass
>>
i look 19 but im 25 yrs old and im 5'6 is there really any rush? lol
>>
File: goodboy.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
goodboy.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>25119808

>thinking a chad could ever empathize with Elliot or eggman

Fuck OFF
>>
>>25119834
I lost my virginity at 21 man. I used to be a hiki until i went back to school. dropped out by the way but at least got to fuck the hot chicks who were like 5 years younger than me
>>
Because it's all pointless.

Yes I know, cliche edgelord statement but its the truth. Nothing I do or do not do will matter because we literally will all die.
>>
I am, it's just not really working anon
>>
>>25119867
>why go on vacation if we end up at home in the end: the post
>>
File: 1414386750616.png (70 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
1414386750616.png
70 KB, 440x470
>>25119857

>Elliot approached women and was completely ignored
>Eggman spent thousands of dollars traveling the country JUST to get the chance of pussy. He was rejected by probably hundreds of females.
>Chads like you get everything for free without effort
>"B-but I was a shut in too, I only had 3 friends and a job"

REEEEE GET OUT NORMALFAG
>>
>>25119884
>>Chads like you get everything for free without effort
can't argue with this desu tho

GENETICALLY
>>
>>25115723
Because I am a 26 year old KV that barely finished high school and lives in a complete shithole of a country with no future.
>>
>>25119875
I mean my state of mind is depressing but it isn't wrong.
>>
>>25119962
nobody here cares about you tho

you're just making your life more difficult faggot
>>
>>25119884
>Elliot approached women
Except he didn't. He just stood around and hoped they'd approach him.
>>
>>25119974
i don't care about my life because it doesn't matter if i do.
>>
>>25119987

He did approach some women but it was only like 2 or 3.
>>
I have slowly been climbing out of the NEET hole in the ground that I have been digging since I have lived in since the 3-4th grade.

>Got my drivers lisence at 21
>Educated myself on Khan Academy and got my GED at 22
>Lost 60~ pounds this year
>Been working on getting in shape, I can run a mile in about 8 minutes and do 30~ pushups/situps

I've enlisted in the Army. Got a neat sounding MOS and a short contract, hopefully they can beat the NEET out of me.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 249x250
Right now laughing at you. Thanks for the respite!
>>
File: 1447431531648.jpg (18 KB, 601x338) Image search: [Google]
1447431531648.jpg
18 KB, 601x338
Rate my self improvement routines.
Skincare(Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize & Exfoliate)
Facial exercises
Facial massage
Facial hair grooming(eyebrows and beard)
Exercise(Full body)
3 liters of water everyday
Teeth
Everyday shower and every other day I wash and condition
Sunbathe for 30 minutes
Grooming in general(Nails, Body Hair, Scent etc.)
>>
cant improve autism fuccboi

why try if girls will never love me anyway
>>
I like physical fitness because its fun to construct your workouts/diet and challenge yourself. I also love the feeling of being strong/durable/flexible etc
As far as other forms of self-improvement go - cultural, intellectual, social - FUCK. THAT. SHIT. Lonely pleb and proud.
>>
I have a small penis what is the point
>>
I'm taking little steps.

Probably too little too late, but shit, it's something to work towards. May as well kill myself otherwise.
>>
Thats not true. I've been doing cardio and lifting for the past week. I'm even reading an old college book for fun. Not even trying. I spend the rest of my time playing games and watching tv.
>>
File: df0.jpg (24 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
df0.jpg
24 KB, 450x327
Because I'm waiting for 2016.

2015 was the worst year of my life.

Next year will be better.

I hope so.
>>
File: 1450611834527.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1450611834527.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25115723
too smug
>>
>>25115723

I made this thread

>>25120494

Cya in an hour, will report back.
>>
>>25117811
made me lightly kek
>>
>>25115723
What to improve?
>>
>>25119884
Where can I read more about them?
>>
Because every time I try, It just makes things worse.

Last week I tried to be social, but I just acted like a weirdo and now no one wants anything to do with me.
>>
Because I hate myself and I have zero amount of willpower.
>>
I'm content on being sub-par
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.