[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: the things that hurt you and never left you the same.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: Feelysium.png (1 MB, 1035x1404) Image search: [Google]
Feelysium.png
1 MB, 1035x1404
This came from some Chad that was sometimes decent to me. I guess he meant it as a joke but I felt like he meant it too.
>hey anon your never gonna believe this I found someone some one way uglier than you lol.

Some one straight up just told me this
>hey anon why do you even try you should have gave up once you realized you weren't gonna be Somone important.
This was senior year in hs I was trying to talk to people and after class one of them came up and said this to me.

>mfw 22 and I ll never have good memories from my adolescence.
>>
Talking to Stacey about something stupid. I think I asked her where something was and she replied with
>you know you're really ugly, right?
Stupid cunt. I hope she gets raped. I saw her get some dumbass recognition in her college on facebook. She put volunteering as her hobbies and interests. It was blatant suck up and everyone was buying into her fake shit. Meanwhile she sucks nigger dicks at parties for fun.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.