[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I pick up a prostatute? How to avoid cops? How much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 6855557.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
6855557.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
How do I pick up a prostatute?

How to avoid cops?

How much to pay?

Tips?
>>
File: 1380431609544.jpg (13 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1380431609544.jpg
13 KB, 375x360
>>25115423
>prostatute
Given that you've already fucked up at this point I don't think you should pursue this line of thought any further.
>>
Why would you pay for sex when it's obtainable for free?
>>
>>25115463
Because it's not free. And have you forgotten where you are
>>
Go to thailand or brazil. Get third world hookers. 4 for $100. And they won't make you feel like a piece of shit for using them, they'll make you feel loved. Western hookers aren't worth the money.

Or y'know, fix the problems in your life and ask a girl out and fuck her instead.
>>
>>25115463

How do I get sex for free?
>>
>>25115682
I'm gon stay in America
>>
>>25115726
learn pua
go to a bar
talk to girls
eventually one will fuck you
>>
>>25115737
Well... enjoy getting caught by the cops.
Or robbed by a hooker
Or killed by her nigger pimp

How can you be more scared of asking a girl out than dealing with all the bullshit that comes with finding a hooker in America? You realise how dumb that is right?
>>
>>25115746

Eventually as in after you buy them like 10 drinks and waste a bunch of money on them?
>>
>>25115906
>paying for drinks
I don't think there's any actual pua instruction that advises you to buy drinks for a girl.

Guys who buy drinks generally don't go home with the girls that they bought drinks for.

But your attitude indicates the problem, you think that you have to make girls like you by doing what they want. You seek their approval by appeasing and agreeing with them. This is boring and pathetic behaviour. Girls actually respect you far more if you enforce your boundaries and tell them no if the say or do something that you don't like. So if you don't want to buy them drinks, don't.

There's plenty of pua that has specific instructions and routines if you need that kind of thing to get your mind around the concept.
>>
>>25115423
Go to a massage parlour.
>>
>>25115906
here's how you get sex for free, or mostly free
>be not horrendously ugly
>use the rule of 2 when deciding how good sociably you have to be with how you would rate yourself
>go on online dating site
>get date
>fuck afterwards or more dates if you like her
>dont get aids from a woman with no emotional attachment to you other than being apart of her job
other than dates, which you can try to make cheap as possible by taking her out for italian, the cheapest of foods here, this is damn near the process you need for booty
>>
>>25116053
I want sex. Not a shitty handjob
>>
>>25116021

Look, I don't give the slightest fuck about women. Even if it isn't about buying them drinks, women will judge you based on appearance, how rich you are, your status, stuff like that. If you're ugly and all that shit you can be the best pua ever and you still won't get shit.
>>
>>25116072
>ugly
Post a pic, I don't believe people are ugly unless I see a pic.

Most likely your complete lack of confidence due to believing you're ugly is far more repulsive than your actual face.
>>
>>25116099

Never said I was ugly, nor do I believe myself to be, but I know better than to post a pic of myself on the Internet. And I pointed out that I don't give a fuck about women, so the lack of self confidence isn't even a thing.

I suppose some would say that my standards are too high.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.