[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit like this pisses me off so much. Girls like the idea of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1450583945726.png (189 KB, 639x517) Image search: [Google]
1450583945726.png
189 KB, 639x517
Shit like this pisses me off so much. Girls like the idea of being attracted to introverts, they do not like introverts. I hate all the normies who like to say they are socially awkward but just act quirky in a fun way all the time and have never struggled to make conversation, never felt insecure about menial shit.
>>
>>25115388
>that guy
>introverted
:-S
>>
File: 1444784910591.png (46 KB, 688x750) Image search: [Google]
1444784910591.png
46 KB, 688x750
yeap
sounds about right
>>
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 1418x1034) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 1418x1034
So, what you're saying is, it's impossible to be an atractive introverted guy?
>>
Articles like that are written by 1 individual projecting what they deem to be their perfect guy. Don't fall for that shit
>>
>>25115388
They don't even like the idea of being attracted to introverts. They just like Chads disguised as different things.
>>
>>25115428
The person in that picture is clearly a social animal. Nobody gives that much attention to their appearance just so they can sit inside all day. Unless your definition of introverted is "I don't talk much when I'm at the club"
>>
>>25115428
I am saying that girls are not attracted to an introverted personality. I am attractive and introverted. No girl shows interest in me ever. not saying introversion is the only cause
>>
>>25115428
>So, what you're saying is, it's impossible to be an atractive introverted guy?
No one is saying that, although it's probably rarer for an attractive guy to be introverted. What is being said though is that women are not attracted to introverts, they're attracted to hot guys. If you read the article you'll see that the person described is most certainly not an introvert.
>>
File: 1446222400538.png (527 KB, 774x538) Image search: [Google]
1446222400538.png
527 KB, 774x538
>>25115428
Wearing glasses and sitting at a table while reading the paper and drinking coffee doesn't make you an introvert. They basically just sat a Chad down took his shirt off and gave him glasses.
>>
>>25115428
no, what the op is saying is that girls say they love "awkward" "nerdy" guys, when in reality they just like hot "awkward" "nerdy" guys. matter of fact, they like any kind of guy just as long as hes hot.
>>
>>25115498
OP here, you got the first part right, but being hot is not as much of a turn on for girls as being introverted is a turn off.
>>
>this week in the news we have discovered that women like attractive looking men
>>
le natural selection is always right :)
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 660x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 660x800
>>25115470
If you are atractive, girls will be attracted to you. THAT IS A FACT. You would have to be one hell of an asshole to be atractive and have girls not be attracted to you. Hell, that's probably not even true. Bundy for example had tons of girls atracted to him even after he was found to be a serial killer.

Bottom line is, you aren't atractive
>>
>yfw the only reason introvert genes exist in our gene pool is because they kept us out of trouble while Chad died hunting sabre tooth tigers and lions
>>
>>25115537
girls are attracted to me on sight. I am just slow to open up to people which makes me pretty boring to girls. among other things. I am not mean really.
>>
>>25115487
This, I'm a pretty good looking and introverted guy but that pic is just ridiculous. I'm normally wearing sweatpants and a light hoodie with a bored expression. No introverted guy sits down shirtless with hipster glasses trying to show off.
>>
File: girls-like-nerds-funny-pictures.jpg (95 KB, 620x1703) Image search: [Google]
girls-like-nerds-funny-pictures.jpg
95 KB, 620x1703
boom, roastiez
>>
>>25115709

>when girls say they like nerds they dont mean nerds
>>
>>25115992
they like attractive nerds, duh
>>
File: Nerds.jpg (81 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Nerds.jpg
81 KB, 480x360
>>25116056
"Nerd" is one of those words that has lost all meaning in the modern lexicon.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.