[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe Stories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: The Lone Gunman Evolved.jpg (338 KB, 1455x771) Image search: [Google]
The Lone Gunman Evolved.jpg
338 KB, 1455x771
>That cringe when you realize you were the spaz kid that yelled every move during a yu-gi-oh! game in the HS courtyard thinking you were king shit.

I never had because fuck card games but those people, goddamn senpai, those peeps. Any of you relate?
>>
>>25114839
Why did it replace my senpai with senpai?
>>
File: B2n_pwWCIAASP3M.jpg (31 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
B2n_pwWCIAASP3M.jpg
31 KB, 480x477
>>25114839
>be me last december
>was with my QT3.14 gf of nearly 3 years
>she didn't want to be with me anymore
>said I would take a bunch of pills because I couldn't go on living
>she said go ahead because she thought I was joking
>Take the tablets right in front of her
>she thought they were sugar pills
>cry and said they weren't
>pass out
>she called for an ambulance
>mfw she broke up with me for real less than a month later on new years day
>mfw
>>
>25115077
>said I would take a bunch of pills because I couldn't go on living
>Take the tablets right in front of her

Literally the most beta thing I've ever heard. I hope you're not serious.
>>
>>25115149
>cringe stories
I had crippling depression at that point, she said she didn't care if I did it so I thought fuck it
I'm now on antidepressants and life is getting better I think
>>
I was homeschooled. All of my cringe stories are from uni.

Like the time I came to class drunk for like two weeks straight until this one bro tipped me off that I was being an asshole and asked me what I was high on. This was after some indio bitch and my peruana bitch professor were talking about some stupid sjw bullshit and we had a class discussion on the conquistadores and I rambled about how cool they were in broken spanish. Somehow I made an A in that class but I"m sure the teacher hated me after that. I also spergraged and ranted at a table of some random normies about how niggers were all subhuman shits and should be expelled for appropriating christian imagery. They eventually did ban the wearing of rosaries on campus, but that really pissed me off for some reason.

I was actually pretty chill that time I got a bag of klonopin and xanax.I couldn't get anymore after that thought, unfortunately. I'd probably have more friends if I didn't wait until the last semester to become self aware.
>>
>>25114868

kek baka desu senpai spooky scary skeletons
>>
>>25115451
Yeah, well fuck you too m8.
>>
File: 1448664995079.png (130 KB, 821x482) Image search: [Google]
1448664995079.png
130 KB, 821x482
>>25115077
pretty beta t b h familia
>>
>>25114839
pretty /fa/ desu
>>
>>25115077
Not only are you an extreme beta, you are also, amazingly, an extremely pathetic person.
>>
>>25115641
>Also on /r9k/
No room to talk buddy
>>
>>25115581
And by night...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOMT3bRJXOo
>>
> be me at friend's birthday party
> punching him in the arm for each year
> try to punch hard, miss, punch him in his face

he was a cool guy, too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.