[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I hate people with aspergers syndrome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10
File: AllCuckolds.jpg (505 KB, 2091x1199) Image search: [Google]
AllCuckolds.jpg
505 KB, 2091x1199
>I hate people with aspergers syndrome
>>
>>25114626
>aspergers
>people
choose one.
>>
>>25114626
aspergers syndrome is an old meme
>>
>>25114779
but i'm pretty sure they are a part of the human species desu
>>
>>25114859
No you're an old meme
>>
>>25114779
if you're on /r9k/ you probably are an aspie
accept it
>>
>>25114934

What if I told you... that >>25114859 is aspergers syndrome?
>>
Spergs are some of the worst most annoying assholes on the planet

>loud
>obnoxious
>laughs like a fucking retard
>worst sense of humor
>ugly
>9 times out 10 doesn't know what theyre talking about
>rude
>will most likely never pick up on social cues
>would rather stay in the dark all day
>fat
>inconvenient at the worst times

You fuckers are awful people and I make my best efforts to avoid and not include you in ANY event

If a sperg manages to become a Chad they're automatically the worst type of person.
>>
>>25115736
>Confusing HFA master race with LFA plebs
As expected of a dumb normposter.
>>
>>25115736
>loud
they're usually quiet senpai
>obnoxious
not really
>laughs like a fucking retard
no?
>worst sense of humor
?
>ugly
how are they ugly?
>9 times out of 10 doesnt know what they're talking about
like you, aspie? do most people know what they're talking about?
>rude
you seem to be pretty rude cuckboy
>will most likely never pick up on social cues
as if you know anything about social cues, you're on /r9k/
>would rather stay in the dark all day
What did he mean by this?
>fat
okay?
>inconvenient at the worst times
did your plans for fucking stacy go haywire when an aspie fucked you over?
>You fuckers are awful people and I make my best efforts to avoid and not include you in ANY event
they did nothing wrong also
>having the power to control who goes in events
>having events
fuck off normie
>if a sperg manages to become a Chad they're automatically the worst type of person.
afraid to admit that those sperglords might actually be better than you normie?

when will you crybabies ever learn?
>>
Every aspie I meet wears it like a badge of honour. It's used either as an excuse, or as a point of pride, for people in a state of arrested development to feel better than others.

I met this guy on the train once who said transsexualism was a mental disorder, I didn't necessarily disagree with that point, but the reason he thought that: WELL CUZ I HAB TEH ASSBURGERS N DATS A MENTAL DISORDER BUT REELLY IS JUST A DIFFRNT WAI OF FINKING. His reasoning for why both aspergers and transsexualism were mental disorders just served as a reminder of how bullshit a lot of psychology is.

When I studied psychology I was taught that you don't have a mental illness unless your functioning is inhibited. Yet unaccomplished stoners like to point out facts about 'corporate psychopathy'. If you actually look up a checklist for psychopathy a lot of the time it reads as a checklist for 'an interesting and charismatic person who doesn't just mindlessly agree with something because a professional told them to'.

But I digress, really, the point is aspergers is just the 'special snowflake' for people who think they're 'special snowflakes' for acting like they're above the people who think they're 'special snowflakes'.
>>
>>25116640
I have aspergers but I've never mentioned in the real world because that's fucking stupid
>>
>>25116585
I wouldn't expect a sperg to understand why they're a terrible excuse of a human. Being on 4chan doesn't make me a sperg, You dumb fucking freak.

I've met spergs, my brother was a sperg.
>>
>>25116753
>You dumb fucking freak.
lol normies getting angry
Why do you have such a hatred for aspies? Having such intense feelings of hatred for minor things is a sign of severe autism.
>>
>>25116753
yeah buddy i'm sure you've met countless spergs in your life and that they're all the same, they're all just the bullshit you try to make them out to be in your little essay
>>
>>25116747
I have one only told one person about it at school during my junior year and she had schizophrenia so I felt comfortable telling it to her she even suspected I had it and had asked me before I told her. A few months after that I she said I had aspergers in front of the whole class when I was in there and teased me about it earlier that day. I was kinda embarrassed but no one seemed to bother me maybe except a few asked me questions about it including the teacher.
>>
>>25116640
Those people are god damn dumb, not understanding body language so you're rambling on and on about shit nobody cares about while the person is more and more disinterested but you can't tell so you keep rambling until they stop talking to you forever isn't fun or exciting. It sucks.
>>
>>25116640
>Every aspie I meet wears it like a badge of honour

ever considered the others didnt tell you?
>>
File: HELLYEAH.gif (796 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
HELLYEAH.gif
796 KB, 200x150
>>25117179
here's some body language for ya
>>
>>25117243
Well that one didn't require any work on my part to understand, well done
>>
>>25117266
do you hate everyone with aspergers or just the loud vocal minority that you're rambling on and on about?
>>
>>25116640
That's because psychologists and teachers tell aspies that it's nothing to be ashamed of but the aspie know they can get away with a lot by using it as a get out of trouble card. This is very true with the dumb ones
>>
>>25117299
The latter, it's not really something you should be proud of having
>>
>>25117179
yeah, it really fucking blows being unable to communicate effectively. once I've figured out what I want to say and how to say it, the conversation has moved on and I've lost my window, or I end up stuttering, going on tangents, generally taking way too long, so I get cut off and ignored from then on. it's why I seek so much attention on here, because in real life I get much less than the average person
>>
>>25117555
well it's not really my fault that i have it man
it's like when a roastie makes fun of a poor little manlet
the normal people with aspergers won't tell you they have it in real life, try to block out the chris-chans from your life
>>
>>25117582
it's why I have so many fantasies of being rich, because then I could make people pay attention, and my awkwardness, strange hobbies, and lack of social graces would just be "eccentric" instead of sad and pathetic at best and downright disgusting and despicable at worst
>>
File: 1449128184117.png (140 KB, 556x375) Image search: [Google]
1449128184117.png
140 KB, 556x375
>>25115074
>accept it

never
>>
>>25116585
spergs are bad because they're always bitching and making giant deals out of the tiniest most insignificant shit and just going on and on and fucking on about it forever, then once they're done they go and look for something new to bitch about.

its annoying as fuck

kill yourself
>>
>>25117622
Post a rare train.
>>
>>25116640
True aspergers and high functioning autism is something different.
It is just over diagnosed. Taking care of a stimming child with aspergers constantly on the brink of having mental breakdowns is fucking hard. Being an adult with high functioning autism is a lot different than just being an asshole. Having to micromanage every single aspect of your life to compensate for not being able to handle certain sensory input is not something everyone with autism can do. It is something to be proud of when you are overcoming it, but at the end of the day it is a DISABILITY. I am impaired. I have a developmental DISORDER. I am not special or awesome. I have fucking autism and hum, click my teeth, and flap my hands in inappropriate situations. Yay, throw me a fucking parade.

I get really pissed when people equate aspergers with just having antisocial behavior. Those of us that had to wear special shoes and rock back and forth in special ed don't really appreciate it. We're not proud to be who we are. We didn't want to be stuck with each other being held back year after year. It's all so fucking stupid.
>>
>>25114779
I choose both. If anything up e with aspergers are more human than normalfags, as we have superior intellect
>>
>>25117622
>my awkwardness, strange hobbies, and lack of social graces would just be "eccentric" instead of sad and pathetic

Fuck, this is so true. All the start up entrepreneurs like zuckerkike are total autists with weird hobbies and no one cares because he's a billionaire.
>>
>>25117700
>aspies are one person
kill yourself crybaby
also you seem to be one based on your post
>>
>>25114626
by definition I fall under this. i dont see how it's a syndrome. it doesn't even need a label to it. as useless as the personality disorder branches. so i know you have some shallow understanding of this.
>>
>tfw 25 years old stroking my autistic cock to this thread

normies leave
>>
>>25116753
>I d-don't have assburgers! I swear
... He said as he spent his Saturday night posting on a Chinese cartoon forum
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 306x306
>>25116944
Protip: the anti-autist posters are usually self-hating autists, not normies
>>
File: 1276314213051.png (12 KB, 436x435) Image search: [Google]
1276314213051.png
12 KB, 436x435
>>25117748
>we have superior intellect
>>
>>25117876
...your point? We certainly do have a superior intellect
>>
Asperger here, I love everybody
>>
>>25114626
There's such a wide range of autism you'll never find two people that fit under the same description.
Personally, I go along fine with nice people but I'll never start a conversation because I'm asocial. I tend to avoid talking to them because I don't see any possible gain or profit from it. I just smile and nod but am never interested in going further than that.
You couldn't tell I was autistic if you met me in real life, unless you were actively trying to find my weaknesses.

The problem lies with females because 99.99% of them do not comprehend that high functioning autists are just people with a really thick "social shell" and lacking the perfect "social skills". They're not interested in trying to smoothe their way in and get to know us, they prefer the easy going Chad who's gonna do all the work.
>>
>>25117700
So, just like you are doing right now?
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1278x1181
>>25117876
>implying aspergers doesn't make one superior to a normalfag
>>
File: 1434338510047.jpg (107 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434338510047.jpg
107 KB, 900x900
>>25117934
>They're not interested in trying to smoothe their way in and get to know us, they prefer the easy going Chad who's gonna do all the work.

FUCKING WHORES
>>
>>25117832
exactly. instead of being the weird autist with lots of train photos, I would be the rich venture capitalist buying lots of rail cars
>>
>>25116640
I'm fucking ashamed of my condition and hardly anyone knows of it. I hate knowing that on some level I am associated with pure autists
>>
>>25115736
i dont think youd call me a sperg but aspies are spergs to you so:
i am quite
nobody has called me obnoxious
i laugh normally
people laugh at my jokes from what i see
i am ugly
9 times out of ten im near people who are feeling forced onto apparently. but this isn't really the case. only to you who i've never met.
i pick up on social cues with people i like. if i dont like them i treat them fairly as well.
i'd prefer a light room so i can write and draw.
im skinnyfat
and the last applies to number 6
>>
>>25117868
he literally talked about hosting events
normies host events anon
although i'd put the money on what you're saying
>>
File: 2zewk75.png (106 KB, 311x333) Image search: [Google]
2zewk75.png
106 KB, 311x333
>>25117868
That reminds me of the "Kick the Autistic" prank that 4chan did years ago. They made a facebook page about how people should bully autistic people. One person went on record for actually kicking a low-functioning autistic person, it turns out the guy who did it had Asperger's.
>>
>>25116640
aren't you really the exact same to be pointing this out in such a long post?
to be less empathetic of the insecure rather be angry means you want to be above them lol
>>
>>25118074
top kek
why don't self-hating aspies accept who they are?
i accept who i am and i aint even mad
im gonna succeed anyway
>>
>>25118032
No rare trains to share?
>>
>>25118129
Because accepting who I am and being myself has done nothing but give me misery for years.

I intend to fix that.
>>
>>25118129
>>25118203
>not just an heroing

dont give up but thats my plan
>>
>>25118203
only people who have no direction focus on themself and others.
in other words it means you actually have no life
>>
Yes, I've been diagnosed on the spectrum but i hate all that Autism is good Xdxd snowflake shit I'm smart but it doesn't matter my social skills are lacking and it's fucked up my life I wish there was a cure.
>>
File: sweatertown.jpg (21 KB, 299x337) Image search: [Google]
sweatertown.jpg
21 KB, 299x337
>>25114626
>>25115736

>mfw posts like this make me paranoid and cause me to wonder if people hate me

>mfw I didn't even know what Asperger's was until a year ago when somebody pointed out that I probably had it
>mfw I'm no longer blissfully unaware
>mfw I thought I was a snowflake and it turns out I've got a neurological disorder

>mfw if I have kids there will be a high chance of them having some kind of ASD, and regression to the mean makes them being as functional as I am less likely
>>
>>25117934
>You couldn't tell I was autistic if you met me in real life
That's not for you to judge, is it?
>>
>>25118239
An heroing like a PUSSY?
You wanna be a LIL BITCH?
I'll be here fucking HOT BITCHES while yous be a SAD LIL FAGGOT
Peace out BROOoooooo.
>>
>>25114626
Me too tbqh. They're annoying and they smell bad and run like naruto.
>>
>>25116640
But he's right, being a tranny is a mental disorder
>>
>>25118074
>turns out the guy who did it had Asperger's
>a more-functional aspie bullying a less-functional aspie because aspies talked him into it

4chan in a nutshell.
>>
>>25118342
k, i cant pull bitches tho

but fuck some for me

if im a pussy does that mean that i finally got some?
>>
>>25118295
Maybe not, but that doesn't change the statement. I'm good at faking confidence when it serves me directly.
>>
>>25118269
This. I'd lower my intelligence just to get friends and a gf, if some miracle drug existed.
>>
>>25118342
m8 is this you?

>>25116632
>>
>>25118412
Again. That's not for you to judge, but for other people.
>>
why dont you spergs just kill yourselves?

you have no chance at a relationship so why live? you can try you're absolute hardest but you're still disabled, you're still retarded, and you're still a genetic failure
>>
File: t18 08.jpg (83 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
t18 08.jpg
83 KB, 480x479
I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that all the aspies on the board are ITT.

Is there any way for adults who suspect themselves of having Asperger's to get a diagnosis? And beyond that, is there any point beyond autismbux?

I'd ask you guys to E-evaluate me, but /r9k/'s default answer to "is X autistic" is "yes."
>>
>>25118463
Haha no. I can see why you would think that though. lol XD
>>
>>25118492
>this projection
lmao kill yourself self-hating cuck
meanwhile im gonna go get another girlfriend
hahaha faggot non aspie
>>
>>25118492
My partner and I both have developmental disorders. We are each other's equal just kidding I'm smarter, and we understand each other's boundaries in a way that normal people don't understand.

She could tell me that I'm being "itchy" right now, and I totally get that and will give her space. She can tell when I want to be left in silence, and she's ok with it because its most likely what she wants too. Sometimes we talk in circles, sometimes we spend days just kind of grunting and being around eachother, not talking at all.

Sometimes we're really snappy with each other, but we're usually oblivious enough that we don't really notice it unless a third party points it out. We can actually be ourselves together. Our spergy, OCD selves.

We don't take care of ourselves, but we take care of each other when we are able to. We have 3 pets, and we really like them.

Statistically people with aspergers have a higher chance of having successful long-term relationships when they are with someone who also is on the spectrum. Aspergers isn't as much of a death sentence or badge of honor as much as it is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>25118718
what would you do if you wanted kids?

personally i wouldnt want to force the burden of autism on a child
>>
>>25118744
if you teach an aspie kid right then they will end up quite alright
>>
>>25118744
I don't know, we make a lot of money. I know some people who were diagnosed as kids who don't have it as adults. We're high functioning enough to have kids. Most our family members are pretty normal.

I do feel kind of bad rolling the dice on having another person in the house who can't handle certain numbers or textures. I can't really tell if that's morally reprehensible or not.
>>
>>25118815
Who better to teach them how to deal with it than you?
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.