[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tea made from the thong string of a white woman is the sweetest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1449601325541.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449601325541.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
Tea made from the thong string of a white woman is the sweetest known variant of tea in the world. Little to no sugar is required.
>>
>>25114592
You mean 'slut floss'
>>
File: 1439504633188.gif (923 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1439504633188.gif
923 KB, 245x200
Some people refer to pantyhose as "Scent Catchers" because of their unique ability to capture the microscopic particles that cause what we know as smell. Once enough has been collected, it can be extracted and made into the finest base for perfumes.
>>
Damn, I thought I was original. Just 2 weeks ago I had this very dream, making pantea. It was good enough to make it in my dream journal. Most of the time I just let it float on to be forgotten.

I love panties so much. I have a dream of making a panty blanket. I have aa fewdifferent versions jotted down in a notebook. Ranging from a simple quilt, to sewing together a bunch of panties with little silk butts and pussies filled with an ultra soft silicone or thermo elastomer oil. One day I'll actually get around to it. It might be a while before I can try panty tea though.
>>
File: thing.jpg (61 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
61 KB, 720x960
The contrast between dark colors and the creamy skin of a white woman is a thing of beauty. Some civilizations believe Thomas Edison was attempting to recreate this ethereal sense of beauty, but was unable to fully encompass it. The resulting failure was later re-purposed to become the light bulb.
>>
ive stolen a fair amouny of panties in my life

every time i meet a girl i imagine what kind of panties shes wearing

just bout my gf some new panties with the intention of her riding my face tomorrow
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.