[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Chad (or enough of one that you faggots would call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
I'm a Chad (or enough of one that you faggots would call me one) out at a bar with my friends watching the Jets game. What's up robots
>>
Nice try, the Jets are the most omega team in the NFL though. No way a chad would watch them.
>>
Why are you on [r9k] while out with "friends"?

Why are you not confident enough to take a picture that looks like you aren't hiding the fact that you're doing it?
>>
File: NHqhHfo.png (436 KB, 838x627) Image search: [Google]
NHqhHfo.png
436 KB, 838x627
>>25114588
>straw
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
I was sadly born into jets fandom. Here's a better view of the bar + game for you fagets, and I'm posting this because I'm drunk and fucking feel like it to be quite honest family
>>
>Presumably white
>Claims to be a Chad

White Chads are a thing of the past, pathetic small-peckered white boy. White women want a black MAN now. Not a pathetic cowardly white boy who posts on an anime board when he's out with his friends.

It sucks but that's just the reality now. We pathetic lowly white boys have to get used to it. Although if we behave maybe the black men will let us have sloppy seconds with our women? Or at least lick out their cum from out women?
>>
>>25114651

Neat, ps3 finally got a game.
>>
>>25114724
>implying blacks aren't the least attractive men to women of literally all other races except Latinas
>>
>>25114588
>>25114710

you are honestly the ugliest fucking incestrous looking cunt ive ever seen in my time on the internet, your face looks like my cousins friends disabled grandads gurned jaw. your face looks like a prehistoric cavewomans botched operation.. I don't know why your parents conceived you, they are selfish desu, why would ugly as fuck parents bring a human life into the world and know that this will be on the path of failure. it's just PURE selfishness, your lips pout out like a prolapsed arsehole. you look like a cavewoman slash oompa loompa hybrid. honestly, why was you even born? you are dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck and just a boring indepth piece of shit. i would love to know what kind of thoughts you think of when you're alone. probably shit like "whens my chicken nuggets done" and stupid shit like that because you are just not capable of thinking of anything more intelligent because ur brain is strained. you look like a citizen of chernobyl reactor explosion, you took the radiation up your asshole and now you look like you do. shit son, you fucking ugly as fuck kid. why do you even live? --- biggest mystery known to man. you look like a fucking feral ghoul from fallout 3 everytime i see your caveman face i get a little bit scared that i will get killed by feral ghouls. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your face? explain to me, because i honestly dont think you are human, you are a poorly made robot, you was prob made by dell or something as an experiment and the creators gave you the ugliest features known to man.. kid. i swear i just cannot believe it, people like you should be lined up and shot on the spot so you dont pollute the gene pool, you fucking abomination kid. i wish that happen, never have kids weeaboo cavewoman because you will cause a lot of unhappiness and depression, you absolute ugly fuck, you disgusting fucking chernobyl creature, mutant fuck, you an extra in the x-men bitch? die kid, die.
>>
>>25114588
Are you in Winnipeg?

Is that union sound hall?
>>
File: sideways.jpg (95 KB, 364x440) Image search: [Google]
sideways.jpg
95 KB, 364x440
>everyone's heads itt

Get your fucking shit together OP.

Not only are you fucking shit at taking photos. But your'e apparently so bored in that shitty bar that you came to 4chan to post about it, I never fucking do that when I'm out.

You're a faggot.
>>
>>25114939
Long Island, grew up here in south Nassau.
>>
>>25114973
The day I give a shit what a robocvck thinks I'll an hero fambly
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.