[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once you get the girl's number, how often are you supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1442639406474.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1442639406474.gif
904 KB, 500x532
Once you get the girl's number, how often are you supposed to text her? What are the fucking rules of this game?
>>
Wait 3 days before texting her the first time.
As for texting normally you take twice as much time to reply.
If she texts you back in 10 mins, text her back 20 mins. If 3 hours, 5-6 text her back.
Its up to you anyways
>>
>>25114551

She texted me first on Thursday. I kind of texted her today but it didn't go anywhere. Do I wait until Monday to try again?
>>
>>25114551
This guy knows what's up.

Don't ever make an exception to this, either. As soon as I did she stopped talking to me.
>>
>>25114551
>Making her wait
Hi virgin
>>
>>25114577
Actually thats good.
Text her right now asking what shes doing tomorow.
If she says "nothing" then tell her you and her are going out to get breakfast then.
Dont ask, TELL her that the both of you are getting breakfast at 10am and youll pick her up. Then go to a Dennys or a diner and get breakfast, then proceed to spill your spaghetti
>>
>>25114759

I'm not sure if I'm at that level yet with her. Besides, she's probably asleep right now. She seems like the early bird church goer type. I need to time this right so I don't come off as a creep like the last time with a different girl
>>
>>25115169
Oh, text her tomorow then.
Make plans to get food during the week.
>>
>>25114729
>replying in a second

Hello betacuck
>>
Just text her the day after you get her number, then invite her out to do something physical like bowling or idk walking, just something to make sure you both get used to a bit of physical contact with each other before u stick ur dick in her u virgin fag
>>
>>25114551
this is like the equivalent of broscience. don't follow these arbitrary 90's "swinger"-tier rules, text her back as soon as you can and gauge her interest then play it from there
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.