[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have a vore fetish >I'm a furry >I killed a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1421469635032.gif (875 KB, 178x195) Image search: [Google]
1421469635032.gif
875 KB, 178x195
>I have a vore fetish
>I'm a furry
>I killed a man once
>I'm a sex offender
>I'm a ftm/mtf tranny
Why the hell is literally everyone such a complete monster?
>>
>>25114327
>TFW you're none of those, just ugly and autistic
>TFW that is enough to make you a monster
>>
>>25114366
Yeah and everyone attractive has at least one sick, nasty secret or open secret that's a total dealbreaker.
>>
>>25114327
Humans are people, and people are kinda fucked up. Maybe you should just learn to deal with some of the shit instead of looking for perfect lil cinnamon rolls to fill your world.
>>
>>25114327
>I'm really boring.
>I have no taste in music.
>My favorite color is black/red/grey.
>>
I wish I killed a man once.
>>
>>25115590
>Just grow up and get over shit people should literally be executed for in order to cleanse the genepool

>>25115660
>Evil is the only thing boring (I'm boring as fuck, by the way unless all you care about are sex, drugs or spectator sports)
Why do the most intellectually dead, uninteresting people think other people are boring. You have zero interests. You're in no position to call anyone else boring.

>>25115699
I wish I killed more than a few.
>>
>>25115719
>habits and interests are genetic
>crime is genetic
kek
>>
I'm just a normal guy. White, christian, straight, jerk off to imagination or at most amateur blowjobs,work a simple job in medical industry, save 25% of my paycheck in mutual funds, enjoy trying a new craft beer at the bar once or twice a month, hobbies pretty much are just running, lifting, vidya, animu, and hanging out with friends.

I like to think I'm the majority and the bruce jenners and charles mansons are just super salient outliers.

I relate to a lot of the shit posted here, I guess you could call me 'redpilled' or mgtow. I still interact with women, even do the sex thing, but I won't get married or fuck myself over for a wet dick.
>>
>>25115747
The predilections for them both are. Are you literally retarded?

>I'm just a normal guy. White, christian, straight, jerk off to imagination or at most amateur blowjobs,work a simple job in medical industry, save 25% of my paycheck in mutual funds, enjoy trying a new craft beer at the bar once or twice a month, hobbies pretty much are just running, lifting, vidya, animu, and hanging out with friends.
Jesus Christ almighty, you're everything wrong with this world. A simple vore fetish pales in comparison to the cancer you represent to this planet and our species.
>>
>>25115962

Right, fuck me for not being a deviant.

We can't all be Einsteins and George Washingtons though. The machine needs good goy cogs to keep things running. I don't agree with everything it does but it treats me well enough. I really don't get the anger coming from you though. I have a comfy life, I am fulfilled, and I'm not hurting anyone. How and why should I be any different?
>>
I shot a man in Reno
>>
File: image.jpg (962 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
962 KB, 678x5000
>>25114407
But non-spergy attractive people have the benefit of hiding it. If your outward physical appearance sucks, you're fucked, even moreso if you're a guy.
>>
>>25114327
They're not monsters, they're speshul snowflakes. :^)
>>
>>25115962
Does that trigger you, Tumblr?
>>
>>25116066
You should be a deviant in the right ways. Our society is the complete opposite of healthy and you're one of it's fervent pillars and defenders. Einstein and Washington were both useless, evil human beings who helped destroy the fucking world.

>The machine needs good goy cogs to keep things running.
That machine is a profoundly sick system that benefits a tiny sliver of humanity at the cost of the entire rest of the species and all other living things on the planet. It's evil as hell and you work for it willingly, proudly.

>I have a comfy life, I am fulfilled
And that's precisely why you deserve to fucking die. You are happy and satisfied destroying the world. You're fucking cancer.

>>25116116
No I mean they're not doing this to be special, they're just fucked in the head.

>>25116141
See above.
>>
>>25116669
An average guy hangs out with friends, works out, plays video games, and occasionally goes to a bar, and now he's scum? I mean that is typical straight white guy stuff, and tumblr thinks that's bad, so I assumed you're pretty much a tumblrtard.
>>
>>25116100
Tfw your looks are wasted cause you're a sperg.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.