[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't it kind of weird how /r9k/ of all places is shaping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1442886083956.jpg (133 KB, 483x698) Image search: [Google]
1442886083956.jpg
133 KB, 483x698
Isn't it kind of weird how /r9k/ of all places is shaping the internet as we know it?

One second this place is just a humble little abode and the next second pepe is a huge mainstream hit and people outside of 4chan are using terms like normalfag or normie. How did this place of all things start to attract mainstream appeal?
>>
faggots who spend months cultivating twitter accounts full of real people itt
>>
>>25114134
I wouldnt say it's them coming here. It's the one or two normies that either overheard something or came here once. They appropriate our culture because it's all the edge without the feels. They don't struggle and they use our memes out of context and turn them into trash.
>>
>>25114187
don't forget that this little chan of mine is full of famous people too

>>25114211
woah there buddy no need to get heated
>>
>>25114134
Because when Pepe came this board was already full of normalfags.
Those normalfags spreaded it to reddit, reddit spreads it to normalfag sites like 9gag and those sites pread it to twitter.
>>
File: 1446959372184.png (148 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1446959372184.png
148 KB, 600x900
/r9k/ is nothing, /pol/ is rigging the U.S presidential election
>>
Guys, what if... we're the normies?
>>
>>25114282
thats what /pol/ has been saying all along too bad they meme'd their way out of any credibility
>>
>>25114273
This senpai. Our candidate is endorsed entirely by meme magic and has sky rocketed to number 1 position at like 33% on average, which is phenomonal.
>>
>>25114273
Is this pepe fused with trump and see aye ayy? Horrifying.
>>
>>25114392
Aye. Get the memes on our board we're calling this presidential race in
>>
File: 1417223794581.jpg (37 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
1417223794581.jpg
37 KB, 192x279
>>25114282
>there could be a normie in your room right this second
>its you
>>
serious business is serious
>>
>Pepe was popularized by /r9k/
Newfags actually believe this.
>>
>>25114524
>implying people cared as much when he was just the feels good man frog
>>
>>25114134
>>25114134
This is so true like wtf happened here... Look all that Stacie fucking WHORES begging for attention " oh I'm forever alone" wtf they are pretty they are just here to make fun of us.. Wtf happened here... Is there another not normie site? This board is so fucking infected with normies... Another site only for robots where normies are not allowed?
>>
>>25114607
when they injected the new program they pulled wizardchan. I'm sorry Neo but you're stuck in the matrix and morpheus doesn't exist.
>>
>>25114543
I repeat, newfags actually think like this.
>>
>>25114659
I repeat, you're an idiot.
>>
>>25114643
Yes.... I feel like I'm living another life. I hate normies. And this place is getting infected slowly.. Thus used to be the only place where I felt accepted... By all of robots... But now.. I don't know what to do... I guess I'll try luck at wizardchan.... This board is giving me more depression with all the normies threads " oh I'm so alone I'm so forever alone" and it's a fucking Stacy with the pussy more open than the arms of a seal.
>>
>>25114740
didnt i just tell you that wizarchan got pulled? its gone jim
>>
>>25114764
What? God dammit... I'm in a fucking limbo fucking shit... I guess... I guess that's It then... I can't be in the limbo too long... I can't be here watching how this glorious board gonna become a normie board.... I guess that's it. I'm gonna start a shootout at some school and die like a hero.
So long space robots. So long.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.