[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wagecuck logic why are wagecucks trying so hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>wagecuck logic

why are wagecucks trying so hard?
>>
>>25114082

Every wagecuck believes he is a temporarily embarrassed millionaire. They all think they will someday "Hit it big" and become the big boss in the big chair.

Pretty pathetic imo
>>
>>25114107
this and that and like this and like that and this and that and im like this
>>
Wageslave here.
I like owning nice things and my hobbies are expensive
>tfw too normal to be a robot and too weird to be normal
>>
>>25114107

It is sad familia. What is even funnier is wagecucks trying to feel superior even though they are as broke as the "lazy" person.
>>
>>25114150
What hobbies do you have wageslave?
>>
>>25114240
this nigga right here
>>
>>25114159
>>25114240
Whoops it was meant for you.
>>
>>25114261
Cars.
Im not a rich man but i LOVE my machines, closest ill get to a mecha.
>>
man wtf paying bills is much worse than being lazy, when you're lazy you get to do what you like, when you ppay bills you're making money for somebody else, then using your wage to pay the same guys who make you work for almost no reason. Who the fuck wants to work all day to be broke? that's stupid
>>
>>25116087
>mfw my bills and cost of living only make up 1/4 of what i make at work
>mfw 3/4 of the money i make goes to me
>mfw ill be able to buy a house before im 30
>mfw im going to fap in every single room in the house atleast once a day
>>
How is this even possible? Do niggers think cable, iphone, carnotes, and 3 mortgages are absolutely necessary?

Rent is like $600 tops. Utilities is another $150 tops, groceries are$25/wk/person if you want to eat well and not shop too hard, $20/wk/person if you try, and $15/wk/person if you're eating lots of beans and rice. What else is there really?

When I tried moving out on my own my apartement within biking distance of my job was $685/mo, climatecontrol, electricity, water, cable, and internet included. I ate like a richfag jackass with steak, fish, chicken, or ground beef every fucking meal and it still stayed under $40/wk. My car I paid cash for, $2500, insurance was $900/yr, gas was $20 to $30/mo I eventually moved back in after two years because I was waiting too much and felt it was worth the ridiculous commute from home than continue living in midtown. They also jacked up rent each 6mo lease and I had had enough. No kids made things easier of course, but even if I had a bitch I just figure in another $10/mo in birthcontrol for indian pharmacies or get an iud. Children are no excuse for poverty.

It is impossible to be poor in america unless you are lazy or want to be poor very bad and work very hard towards it. I lived like a king on $1600/month in midtown. I didn't even have roommate or any of that bullshit, and the grocery store was withing walking distance.
>>
How much of a poorfag do you have to be to not be able to pay bills? My power is $50 a month tops, water/sewage/trash about $25, and internet is $40. Phone is free thanks to not having friends and having company pay for it. That's a little over $100 a month.
How do normies manage to waste so much fucking money?
>>
>>25116398

You forget the $600 in drugs and new pair of basketball shoes each week.
>>
>>25116146
What do you do for work? I want a career senpai. I'm 21 it's not too late for me.
>>
>>25114082
>then
"i cannot do anything correctly on my own"
>>
File: melt.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
melt.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>25114082
I'm 22 and been wagekeking since 17 and guess what. I have a decent amount of money but I start work at 5am and finish a 3:30pm 5 days a week. By the time I get home I couldn't be fucked even doing anything besides making some food and watching some TV or a movie. I spend most of my money on bills because lol adult and it's shit. If I died tomorrow I would regret everything. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to just be homeless and fucking live in the bush near the beach. In my country you can get welfare indefinitely if they think your a retard so I could just act like a savage nigger and live in a tent by the beach. But every day I wake up go to work and just dread every fucking minute of it. Funny thing is I have a good job and it's probably better then what 90% of people do and nets me a good paycheck. This is as good as it gets and it still sucks. I could only imagine how bad it must be for people with shit jobs that make fuck all.

Pic related my soul
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.