[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General black bot feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 1000x964) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 1000x964
> Tfw you gay af and for some reason a fucking group of people who went through centuries of oppression doesn't accept you for who you are

> Tfw you've been explicitly told dozens of times that a guy doesn't want to go out with you or anything because they "Don't do black guys"

> Tfw on the rare occasion you hook up with someone and they wonder why your dick isn't 9 inches

> Tfw on the rare occasion you hook up with someone and they get annoyed because you don't want to top, like all black guys do apparently

> Tfw you know that your skin is the first thing that literally anyone notices about you.

> Tfw people think that when you fail, you fail because you're black and not because you personally are a fuckup

> Tfw you kinda feel that the hardships in your life are somewhat less significant because you're just a black guy

> Tfw you're a straight C/D college student but you're still doing better than anyone in your family ever has so deep down you grow kinda complacent in your mediocrity

> Tfw you can't really identify with other black people because even though you grew up Surrounded by them you've never really fit in with that crowd
>>
Isnt it nice being the token black guy?
>>
>>25113810
Black people in no way can be robot. The Jews will always tend to you without you even knowing.
>>
>>25113864
Not really. It's alienating, in many ways
>>
>>25113897
This explains why im best friends with a jewish kid from highschool
>>
>>25113810
Do other blacks treat you bad for being gay anon?

It seems to me like the black community is still allowed to be old fashioned (ie hateful) to gays with impunity whereas whites all have to act like its the most beautiful thing ever that 2 dudes fuck eachother.
>>
>>25113961
The race shit does get annoying af after awhile. I just wanna stay home with my gf and play vidya
>>
>>25113810
>> Tfw you know that your skin is the first thing that literally anyone notices about you.
Thats not even a black feel, thats literally every race also gingers and other shit
>>
>>25114143
It's definitely more of a thing with black people than others, though.

When you see a white person their whiteness is not typically a dominating aspect of your very first impression of them at a glance. Same is not true for black people
>>
>>25114089
Yeah, I've gotten more shit from black people for it than anyone else. Even my own dad.

I'm not even that gay-acting or anything. I'm pretty sure it's virtually impossible to tell unless I tell you or you've known me for a long time and realized I never had a girlfriend. But the second people know the homophobia shows itself
>>
>>25113810
> centuries of oppression
That's not it, since humanity has historically demonstrated quite a bit of fluidity in their sexual behavior.
>>
>>25114490
Referring to other pluck people
>>
>>25113810
I'm not gay, but I'm there with you on those later feels. Due to my parents' financial status and living in a mostly white family I ended up living among non-black people. At times I was literally the only black guy at the school, or the one black person those people know. I remember on kindergarten when kids asked why my skin was brown. Of course, it's only natural that a kid would feel strange seeing a black person for the first time ever.
>>
>>25113961
not black but back in high school i was unknowingly the token gay guy, it's really demeaning knowing that people only think of you like that
>>
>>25113810
> Tfw people think that when you fail, you fail because you're black and not because you personally are a fuckup
This shit right here.

It makes me feel like I'm doing a disservice to every other black person on the planet every time I fuck something up.
>>
>>25113810
Maybe you should start ripping and running
>>
File: 1449970611314~2.jpg (240 KB, 1440x1738) Image search: [Google]
1449970611314~2.jpg
240 KB, 1440x1738
>there are actually whiteys on this board who denies all their privilegies
>they will probably never admit to living life on easy mode
>they will never deal with racial profiling or the many other struggles like you have to
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.