[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuckign Chad is smoking marijuana in my fucking house with his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 1398655109828.jpg (36 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1398655109828.jpg
36 KB, 316x202
Fuckign Chad is smoking marijuana in my fucking house with his other spic normie friends, I want to tell them to stop but they are too fucking buff and there are some whores with them who will laugh at me when I fail. All I want to do if play my fucking Bloodborne game.
What do?
>>
>>25113712

smoke with them
>>
>>25113712
Call da cops senpai
>>
>>25113816
I'm not a fucking degenerate you fucking normie piece of shit
>>25113824
If i call the cops i'm going to go to jail also because its my house!
>>
>>25113870
>it's my house
Then kick them out faggot
>>
must see thread
>>
why did you let them into your house
>>
>you can't be a real robot if you don't do xdrug!

Fuck off, you guys are normie as fuck if you take any sort of illegal drugs. I want to beat the shit out of all the fucking drugged up degenerates.

Sorry OP, I wish there was a way to get them to stop.
>tfw weed is stinky as fuck
>duuude its natural don't worry about it XD

Fuck off FUCK OFF FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25114185
THEYRE NOT REAL OP IS SCHIZOPHRENIC AND A MEMER
>>
>>25113712
Jesus Christ, I thought the ubiquity of betas here was just a meme.

For starters, if your only worry is that you're going to get caught, quit being a little bitch. If they aren't being incredibly loud, the cops aren't going to show up. But if you don't want your house to start smelling like weed, just go out there and say you aren't comfortable with them smoking weed in your house (I assume you know chad, you could just text him if you want to avoid looking like a buzzkill).

And if they don't, just call the cops in front of them.
>>
>>25113712
psn? I'll play sickdark borne with you
>>
>>25113712
why're they in your house?
>>
>>25113712
Tell them to leave your house if you do t like it, you autistic fuck
>>
>>25113712
Tell them to leave and if they refuse call the cops and tell them people are using drugs in your house and refuse to leave.
>>
OP here, I tried to talk to Chad but I accidentally kicked over a beer bottle and made a big noise and everyone in the room turned around and looked at me so I came back to my room. FUCK
>>
>>25113712
anon come back downstairs and smoke with us you fucking pussy
>>
>>25114305
you did what??
>>
Leave through the front door to get something from your car, alone
Then go back in and say the neighbour told you he's calling the cops right now
>>
>>25114305
You're so fucking autistic it hurts
>>
>>25114194
>marijuana
>drug
>>
This is the most OMEGA thread I've seen in a while.

OP should take this opportunity to accept that he is a hopeless coward and give up on life
>>
>>25114305
Shout DUDE WEED LMAO at them and watch their thread die
>>
>>25114440
>life is 4chan
all you'd be doing is adding fuel to the fire
>>
>>25114305
tell me that didn't happened and you're having a good laugh with chad and stacy on the couch.
>>
>>25113712
Call the cops and just say that the cops are coming because the neighbors called because of the smell. Don't say it matter-of-fact like either, create some urgency in yourself. Not panicked but more just a little freaked out because it is in your house. (You may not even need to call the police either just create enough panic.)
>>
>>25114539

Great plan

Please explain why neighbour would tell him and then go on to explain what happens when they confront the neighbour and it all comes out that OP lied to them and called the police.
>>
>>25114572
>implying stoners have the capacity to investigate or draw conclusions based on circumstance
>>
File: 1450501143179.png (20 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1450501143179.png
20 KB, 275x200
>>25114305
I don't see what the issue here was. You made a big noise, so you left? Or can you not handle a few people staring at you?

God, do you not know how to take command of a single fucking room? Christ nigga stop acting a fool
>>
File: 1376072783732.gif (463 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1376072783732.gif
463 KB, 500x500
>>25114438
>grills in HIS house
>available weed
>properly some beer
>hides in his room and starts a thread on /r9k/

mfw
>>
>>25114682
>smoking indoors like a filthy subhuman
>smoking DUDE WEED indoors of all things
It stinks like shit, the chads probably know how rude they're being but know that OP won't do anything about it because he's a pussy.
>>
>>25114707
Not to mention, there's nothing OP can do about it now without making himself look even more beta. Because if he wanted to stop them, he should have done it when they started smoking. Now if he tells them to quit, it'll be obvious that it's been bothering him the whole time and he had to work up the courage to confront them. The only thing he can do now is play it like he's cool with it or come up with some external excuse for why they need to quit.
>>
>>25114707
so fucking what? it's OPs own fault for not telling them to smoke at least next to an open window or, if available, backyard.
fuck chad and his bitches, but hiding in his 'safe space' will not help.

OP, do you have at least your autistic axe/lynx body spray ready?
>>
blow them STRAIGHT TO HELL
>>
>>25114837
>implying OP won't blow chads cock while the grills have a giggle

seriously OP, tell them to leave. you can't make the situation worse.
>>
First stun him with a ranged attack that interrupts his attack, then stab him in the stomach
>>
>>25114617
>God, do you not know how to take command of a single fucking room?
What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
OP is kill

fuck you, my comment is original!
>>
>>25115202
To be the only one speaking in the entire room, nigger lips.
>>
>>25113870
Step 1. Tell them to leave.
If they dont proceed.
Step 2. Call police
Step 3. They get fucked up by cops for smoking weed and tresspassing
>>
>>25115251
sure, and chad and the grills will say that OP sold the weed to them. proof? none! problems? plenty!
>>
>>25115246
Fuck I get nervous just thinking about this and I'm not even OP, you normies will never know what this is like so whatever.
>>
>>25114595

>being this delusional about your retarded plan
>>
>>25115303
There are meds for what ails you robot. You should try them so you can have some semblance of a life. You don't have to go through life miserable
>>
>>25113870
oh my lord shut the fuck up you child you are literally crying over a video game please look at yourself for one second
>>
>>25113712
MR POLICE MAN PLEASE SAVE ME AND MINE VIDEO GAMES FROM SIR CHAD ET AL ;________;
>>
what they are in your house at all senpai bro desu
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.